Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

Glad to see this out of the sandcastle, your test post convinced me to head out and pick up the game so I'm going to try and play along. Looking forward to more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Pirate_Mike posted:

I know how you feel Hampooj, Resident Evil 2 traumatised me similarly back when I was 10 because my Guardian was so terrible at games he died no less than 20 times on the first screen trying to figure out how to walk.

There are only so many times you can see Leon get his face eatten followed by a blood splatter of YOU DIED on the screen before it starts to affect you.

That's better then my experience with RE2, I didn't have a dual-shock controller so I couldn't move at all; I just had to stand there as the zombies came to dine over and over again.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

bodz5150 posted:

Did I miss this or am I blind?
A DP miniseries?
gently caress yeah! :hfive:
With David Lynch and Mark Frost working on it?
:black101:

That sure was posted on April 1st.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Jumping on the Agent bandwagon.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Deputy Willie! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

It's been one hell of a ride sgf, thanks.

Goodbye Grecotch, good night Greenvale.