Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Annoying Assassin
Jun 20, 2010
It's kind of nice knowing that the main character acknowledges what's going on around him and is still able to keep up his composure regardless.

Anybody who lights up a cig like that has to be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annoying Assassin
Jun 20, 2010

divide by zero posted:

While loud whistle music plays over their voices. Can't forget that.

That's the real reason Polly couldn't hear him.

Annoying Assassin
Jun 20, 2010
I like to imagine that York was once a Diagnostician before he went to go work for the FBI because of his profiling skills. That would somehow explain his knowledge of how to work an MRI machine.

Annoying Assassin
Jun 20, 2010
According to what what we know, York immidietly warns Zach when the shadows are around. From there he can somehow fight these supernatural beings through conventional means. My guess is that it would make Zach his Persona.

Annoying Assassin
Jun 20, 2010
I can't tell if York was intentionally being a dick by telling Zach to "speak his mind".

Annoying Assassin
Jun 20, 2010

IM_DA_DECIDER posted:

It's probably really, really unprofessional for an FBI special agent to go around shagging local cops during investigations.

Considering he seems to get paid for destroying public property, he'd probably get a bonus for that too.

Annoying Assassin
Jun 20, 2010
Chiming in a vote for some Passion Red.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annoying Assassin
Jun 20, 2010

Silentman0 posted:

drat, I was really hoping Thomas would get through this okay. :smith:

Agreed. Who the gently caress is going to make delicious biscuits now?