Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
itrorev
Sep 22, 2006

Beaters posted:

Finasteride.

Hint: Get your doc to write a scrip for generic finasteride -- the stuff used for prostate issues. Then cut the tablets into quarters, and presto: you have the equivalent of 4x as many Propecia tabs. I get mine generic at Costco Pharmacy for about $50 for 90 tablets -- way cheaper than the brand name stuff. So that works out to $50 per year by your dosage schedule.

To add to that, Finasteride/Propecia also work well in conjunction with Rogaine...both product treat hairloss through completely different means so their effects stack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itrorev
Sep 22, 2006
Since headphones have been mentioned, lemme add my own:

Bose QuietComfort 15's:

Yes I'm probably gonna get poo poo on by all you Sennheiser lovers, but these really are phenomenal headphones. Great noise cancellation. (which, yes, I DO need noise-cancellation because my job requires frequent travel, and airplane cabins are noisy as gently caress) They are also comfortable as hell; I've sat through five-hour flights and forgot I was wearing them. Only downside is they won't work at all without a battery. (Noise-cancellation is always on) This hasn't been a problem so far since I always carry spares anyway.

itrorev has a new favorite as of 02:28 on Nov 29, 2010

MegaCharger
Jul 12, 2006
Animate

IRQ posted:

Goo Gone. That stuff is amazing.

Also that utilikey thing posted on page one looks really nice, I might pick one up. So, thanks, thread.

Sweet I'll give that a shot.

beanieson posted:

Protip: heat the velcro/sticker/whatever up with a hair dryer first.

Also going to try this.

Velvet Sparrow
May 15, 2006

'Hope' is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune, without the words, and never stops--at all.

Uh oh, we have a shelving controversy here!

http://www.lundiausa.com/skandia.htm

The Lundia USA folks claim that the 'Skandia' shelves made by Lundia ARE NOT theirs, and won't work with the Lundia USA system. So which are the good ones...?

To contribute, Neutrogena Hand Cream, make sure you get the concentrated stuff in the small tube.

A little dab goes a long, LONG way, it isn't like normal hand lotion at all--which is why it seems a bit expensive for a small tube. I'm really hard on my hands and when I worked in dentistry would get killer dry skin from all the handwashing in microbe-death hand cleaners we had to use day in & day out. I must have washed my hands about 30-50 times a day. This poo poo literally heals my hands when they are so dried out they are cracked & bleeding. I put it on at bedtime and in the morning my freakin' hands are healed. It also is awesome for lips, although the taste isn't great. Not super-icky...just not great. I put it right up there with Magic Erasers. :colbert:

If I recall correctly, Skin-So-Soft can also be used as a sticky label residue remover as well as mosquito repellant. :keke:

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

^^^best hand lotion for sure, even after you wash it off your skin feels better. Fixed my cracked bleedy knuckles right up.

My dentist gave me some of these and they are so great. For when you can't floss or are too lazy to floss. Warning-you will be shocked by the disgusting stuff between your teeth.

Elijya
May 11, 2005

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.

Colgate Wisp or equivalent from a different brand. These are mini disposable tooth brushes with a poppable bubble of toothpaste in the bristles and a rubber pic at the other end. They're very small and come in packs of four, each sealed. Buy some and put them in your glove box or armrest. They come in very handy when your breath smells or your teeth feel funky and you're already out the door, especially if you have to make an impression on someone.

Elijya has a new favorite as of 04:04 on Nov 29, 2010

RaoulDuke12
Nov 9, 2004

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but to those who see it coming and jump aside.

spoonfulofwhoopass posted:

For actual content, I don't care what anyone says about Apple, my MacBook is absolutely fantastic. I bought it in November of 2007, and I have not had one single problem with it except for a crack in the screen that was 100% my fault. Three years of straight use, and I have never once regretted it. I paid $1000 for it with a student discount and it's been worth every penny.

I have to agree with you there. I bought mine in April of 05 and it's still going strong. It's taken about 50 plane rides, been dropped about 5 times, and is forced to play at least an episode of a television show every night. Not to mention probably 2 hours of other use. I've replaced nothing but the battery and the hard drive. Not because it failed, mind you. I just wanted a bigger one. I use it literally every day for both work and leisure. It still edits HD video and does motion graphics without a hiccup.

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

Velvet Sparrow posted:

Uh oh, we have a shelving controversy here!

http://www.lundiausa.com/skandia.htm

The Lundia USA folks claim that the 'Skandia' shelves made by Lundia ARE NOT theirs, and won't work with the Lundia USA system. So which are the good ones...?

quote:

Skandia/Lundia from the Container Store was made in "Centimeters" whereas our Lundia USA is made in "Inches".
I'd dare guess the only differences are the "dimensions", which make them incompatible. You have the choice between being all sciency-with metric shelves or a real red blooded 'merican with your 12" deep shelf.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Oral Hygeiene
Colgate Total Whitening Gel is the best toothpaste on the market. Unlike most others, it has an antigingivitis ingredient - triclosan, which is an antibiotic now used in hand soaps.

It's leaps and bounds above Crest Pro Health, the other anticavity + antigingivitis toothpaste.

Sonicare toothbrushes really are worth it. Either the HealthyWhite or Elite product lines will work.

Mouse
This is a bit SH/SC, but the Logitech MX518 is universally acclaimed as the best mouse ever designed. Amazon currently has it for $25 with a $15 MIR.

Speakers
The Logitech Z-2300 200W THX-certified 2.1 system is currently $80 at Amazon, normally $120. The speakers may be 6 years old, but these are arguably just as good as the Klipsch ProMedia at 1/3 the price.

Josh Lyman has a new favorite as of 08:26 on Nov 29, 2010

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

Bok Bok posted:

^^^best hand lotion for sure, even after you wash it off your skin feels better. Fixed my cracked bleedy knuckles right up.

My dentist gave me some of these and they are so great. For when you can't floss or are too lazy to floss. Warning-you will be shocked by the disgusting stuff between your teeth.

*Reads post, remembers he has some his dentist gave him as well, proceeds to try one out*

These do a good job...even better than expected! Apparently, it wasn't my upper left wisdom tooth causing me pain all week, it was the tooth in front of it. How, do you ask, did I find this out just by using this product?

BECAUSE JUST FIVE MINUTES AGO THIS PRODUCT REMOVED MY TOOTH! FUUUUUCK!

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

woot fatigue posted:

*Reads post, remembers he has some his dentist gave him as well, proceeds to try one out*

These do a good job...even better than expected! Apparently, it wasn't my upper left wisdom tooth causing me pain all week, it was the tooth in front of it. How, do you ask, did I find this out just by using this product?

Well... does the tooth still hurt?

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

JibbaJabberwocky posted:

When I bought my laptop it came with a free pair of headphones. They were the worlds best fitting, most wondrous noise canceling earbuds. After two years they broke down and began shocking me inside of my ears. Ouch. I had to toss them and buy a new pair. I dropped 20$ on Skullcandy stereo headphones, FIRSTLY they didn't fit because I have a small head, and secondly they broke after one month. They also had crap sound quality compared to my older buds. I finally tracked the earbuds down, they were EP 630 Buds from Creative labs.

http://us.store.creative.com/category/55620695201/1/EP630.htm

Buy them on ebay, don't even bother with paying 30$. I spent 10$ on my new pair and they're just as lovely as the original ones. My absolute favorite headphones. REALLY cancel noise too.

Catastrophe posted:

YES!

I was really bummed when mine broke. Definitely recommended.

The ones on ebay are a fake..

http://fakeheadphones.com/fake-creative-ep630-review/01/2009/

numeric_atrophy
Oct 18, 2003

Download Geared - FREE
(17 Million Downloads)

Windows 8
iOS
Android
WinPhone 7

itrorev posted:

Since headphones have been mentioned, lemme add my own:

Bose QuietComfort 15's:

I own a pair of these, as well as the Sennheiser RS160 wireless headphones. I have to say, while both brands offer very nice audio, the Bose QC15 feels waaaayyyy better on the head. The way it fits and forms around the head, they're just amazing. I use the QC15 for my Macbook Air, and the wireless Sennheisser for my iMac, and I love being able to get up and walk around without being attached to my computer. They feel very nice around the neck, and sometimes I walk out of the house with them because I forgot I put them there.

numeric_atrophy has a new favorite as of 08:49 on Nov 29, 2010

drukqs
Oct 15, 2010

wank wank you're a pro vaper I'm not wooptiedoo...
Not a specific product reccommendation but a general one. In case you haven't visited serious hardware+software in a while, and you like having a fast computer,

GET A SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE.

Illegibly Eligible
Jul 21, 2009

drukqs posted:

GET A SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE.

Isn't there a finite limit on the number of reads/writes SSD can handle? This has been the major factor keeping me away, but since I don't really keep up with SSD technology maybe this has been fixed. If not, I'll likely pass. I tend to keep my computers around until they're utterly broken, not just outdated.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

Illegibly Eligible posted:

Isn't there a finite limit on the number of reads/writes SSD can handle? This has been the major factor keeping me away, but since I don't really keep up with SSD technology maybe this has been fixed. If not, I'll likely pass. I tend to keep my computers around until they're utterly broken, not just outdated.

This's why I haven't looked in to one. I'm too poor to upgrade every year or two, so I don't want to have to buy a new OS drive every X amount of time if that time's less than the time it'd take a standard drive to fail.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

There is, but it would take decades of writes to start to effect performance with modern ones. The MTBF is higher than for traditional hard drives now. I saw the math done for one of the popular drives once, it would take an average of three total writes a day for 85 years to wear it out.

The Casualty posted:

As far as a good pen goes, I can't recommend Fisher Space Pens enough. Designed by NASA to work in a vacuum.

Correction: designed by Fisher and sold to NASA. It happened to work well in space. They are awesome on earth too. :v:

quote:

After much experimentation he perfected a refill using thixotropic ink-semisolid until the shearing action of the rolling ball liquefied it-that would flow only when needed. The cartridge was pressurized with nitrogen so that it didn't rely on gravity to make it work. It was dependable in freezing cold and desert heat. It could also write underwater and upside down. The trick was to have the ink flow when you wanted it to, and not to flow the rest of the time, a problem Fisher solved. Fisher's development couldn't have come at a more opportune time. The space race was on, and the astronauts involved in the Mercury and Gemini missions had been using pencils to take notes in space since standard ball points did not work in zero gravity. The Fisher cartridge did work in the weightlessness of outer space and the astronauts, beginning with the October, 1968 Apollo 7 mission began using the Fisher AG-7 Space Pen and cartridge developed in 1966.

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

PirateDentist posted:

Correction: designed by Fisher and sold to NASA. It happened to work well in space. They are awesome on earth too. :v:

Cool! Either way, :iia:

JibbaJabberwocky
Aug 14, 2010

Omegaslast posted:

The ones on ebay are a fake..

http://fakeheadphones.com/fake-creative-ep630-review/01/2009/

You meant to say "the one's on ebay for 99cents that come from China are obviously fake and crappy as poo poo."

I bought mine HERE

They are not fake, they are exactly like my old ones from Dell. Not everyone on ebay is out to scam you, some of them have connections to warehouses full of cheap poo poo.

Illegibly Eligible
Jul 21, 2009

PirateDentist posted:

There is, but it would take decades of writes to start to effect performance with modern ones. The MTBF is higher than for traditional hard drives now. I saw the math done for one of the popular drives once, it would take an average of three total writes a day for 85 years to wear it out.

Can you expound upon this? Wouldn't frequently accessed areas wear out faster than infrequently used ones, and don't some tasks read/write hundreds or thousands of times per minute? As I've said, I'm not terribly versed so if SSD operates via some kind of lunar magic you'll have to explain it to me... I've just managed to kill a few USB drives in my life by exceeding the read/write limit.

Beaters
Jun 28, 2004

SOWING SEEDS
OF MISERY SINCE 1937
FRYING LIKE A FRITO
IN THE SKILLET
OF HADES
SINCE 1975

Wynter posted:

I got one of these about 6 years ago and it's the most useful thing I own:

The Utili-Key - I have the 6-in-1 and it's been fantastic and very discreet in places where a folding multi-tool might be unwelcome. I was eyeing the 8-in-1 with the wire strippers/cutters as a gift idea for a friend this year. Not always easy to use, you have to be careful where you grab it for some things (like the bottle opener and the flat head screwdriver bit, b/c of the blade), but extremely helpful in a pinch.

A great travel tool, too. Never an issue at any security checkpoint, when it's on a keyring and locked it just looks like a weird, long key. Not that it's exactly a threat, it's not like it's any more dangerous than a key really - you couldn't really cut anyone effectively with the knife except as a last resort. [...]

Just a little note to say I just bought some of these for stocking stuffers. There is a link on the web site page to promotional offers. One of those is for these 6-in-1 tools at $3 each!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Can you expound upon this? Wouldn't frequently accessed areas wear out faster than infrequently used ones, and don't some tasks read/write hundreds or thousands of times per minute? As I've said, I'm not terribly versed so if SSD operates via some kind of lunar magic you'll have to explain it to me... I've just managed to kill a few USB drives in my life by exceeding the read/write limit.

As a small aside, and I don't know what the general consensus here is on these, but hybrid drives are advertised as being a cross between a traditional hard drive and the newer SSDs. While you obviously don't get the same lightning quick performance as SSDs will provide, they're faster (allegedly) than traditional hard drives. They can be a nice compromise between price and performance, although that's obviously going to be less and less of a deal breaker as time goes on.

This is a review of the Seagate Momentus XT 500GB hybrid drive (for laptops) so you can get a better feel for the products than I would otherwise be able to provide. I have one of these in my laptop, and it's certainly gently caress-all faster than my last computer, but it's also 5+ years old, so I'm not exactly objective.

Swanky
Nov 23, 2004
Watch out! He has a book!

Beaters posted:

Just a little note to say I just bought some of these for stocking stuffers. There is a link on the web site page to promotional offers. One of those is for these 6-in-1 tools at $3 each!

I'm about the clean out some of their stock. My aunts think they're getting scarves. Heh.

Nibble
Dec 28, 2003

if we don't, remember me

Josh Lyman posted:

Speakers
The Logitech Z-2300 200W THX-certified 2.1 system is currently $80 at Amazon, normally $120. The speakers may be 6 years old, but these are arguably just as good as the Klipsch ProMedia at 1/3 the price.

Goddamn it, I just bought these last week at $115. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy with them so far, but I want my 35 bucks back :argh:

I guess the best recommendation I can think of is Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care shampoo/conditioner. I had awful dandruff issues in high school and early college, tried a lot of different stuff including Denorex and other supposed dandruff-killers, but nothing really worked until I started using my current shampoo. Haven't had a single problem since.

I'm also fond of my Braun 8000-series electric shaver, though I'm not sure they're available to buy anymore. A blade still gives a slightly closer shave, but the electric is about 90% as good a shave with a fraction of the time and mess.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Nibble posted:

Goddamn it, I just bought these last week at $115. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy with them so far, but I want my 35 bucks back :argh:
I would have bought them early last week if I hadn't seen something posted somewhere that they would be $90 on Black Friday. Turns out they were $80 and they should be getting here tomorrow. :woop:

4steve
Aug 21, 2009

Butt Savage posted:

Can you please share the template that you use to do this? I'm pretty bad at making spreadsheets. :(

http://www.mediafire.com/?p3h3de3r6n137e8

I based it off one I downloaded but I cut it down so it's really simple and fits my mental ability and spending habits. I put the spare money into my savings account as soon as my cheque clears, otherwise I'd be buying crap I don't need all the time.

Illegibly Eligible
Jul 21, 2009

Nibble posted:

I'm also fond of my Braun 8000-series electric shaver, though I'm not sure they're available to buy anymore. A blade still gives a slightly closer shave, but the electric is about 90% as good a shave with a fraction of the time and mess.

This.

I've had mine for five years (although it might be the next-step-down series, I'm not sure) and it's still going strong as ever. I've spent maybe $50 on replacement blades/foils, and when the cleaning solution runs out it's easy enough to clean out the dirt and refill it. All it is is alcohol and a small bit of oil. I've refilled my original cartridge with just straight 91% rubbing alcohol whenever it empties and haven't had to buy a second reservoir. I've never once oiled this thing and it runs just as well as when it was brand new.

This shaver has cost me $30/year averaged over its lifetime so far and is the best electric shaver I've ever used.

which reminds me...

You want to use Gillette Aftershave Gel. This stuff is better than anything you're currently putting on your flesh after you rake an ultrasharp blade across it, including A+D or antibiotic ointment. It's very lightly scented and actually smells good, doesn't burn when you put it on, and dries very fast so it doesn't feel greasy or oily. I use it on my head and face after I shave them and never get any breakouts or pimples. Don't bother with Gillette's aftershave lotion though, it's total poo poo.

Request: Can anyone recommend a deodorant/antiperspirant that's a clear gel, actually works, and doesn't contain aluminum? Right now I'm using Gillette stuff that I find next to my aftershave - it works great but it has aluminum and from what I hear that may contribute to Alzheimer's.

Illegibly Eligible has a new favorite as of 22:57 on Nov 29, 2010

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

woot fatigue posted:

Well maybe you should have started using them sooner. :colbert: Seriously, if you push hard they bend so your tooth must have been pretty hosed up.

Beaters
Jun 28, 2004

SOWING SEEDS
OF MISERY SINCE 1937
FRYING LIKE A FRITO
IN THE SKILLET
OF HADES
SINCE 1975

This.

I've had mine for five years (although it might be the next-step-down series, I'm not sure) and it's still going strong as ever. I've spent maybe $50 on replacement blades/foils, and when the cleaning solution runs out it's easy enough to clean out the dirt and refill it. [...]

which reminds me...

[...]

Request: Can anyone recommend a deodorant/antiperspirant that's a clear gel, actually works, and doesn't contain aluminum? Right now I'm using Gillette stuff that I find next to my aftershave - it works great but it has aluminum and from what I hear that may contribute to Alzheimer's.

Just FYI, aluminum has been pretty much exonerated as a causative factor in AD. That hypothesis was current about 25 years ago and it didn't pan out. It lives on in urban myth, though.

Why I've been using aluminum-based anti-perspirants for decades and, uh, what was I going to say?

Illegibly Eligible
Jul 21, 2009

Beaters posted:

Just FYI, aluminum has been pretty much exonerated as a causative factor in AD. That hypothesis was current about 25 years ago and it didn't pan out. It lives on in urban myth, though.

Why I've been using aluminum-based anti-perspirants for decades and, uh, what was I going to say?

I always thought it was a myth and for the duration of '95-'05 I believed it but then I read some "new study" which linked aluminum accumulation in the body to AD and breast cancer. FFS I don't know whether to believe the things I learned in grade school or all of the new information which contradicts it and is generally proven to be bullshit.

I feel sorry for children nowadays.

Vinz
Jul 25, 2004
game sux u sux
Thanks to this thread, I got rid of 3 years worth of bathtub soap scum (the previous owner's soap scum at that...) with the Magic Eraser. It was hands down the most satisfying cleaning experience of my life. There was so much crap it was like scratching a lotto ticket, except that the prize was pristine acrylic whiteness instead of money. It came off rather easily with no toxic products used. Thanks thread.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Reik posted:

Pizzazz Presto Pizza Oven

I got this for christmas 4 or so years ago, and I've loved it ever since. Easy to wash, and easier to use than an oven. It's not just limited to pizzas, pretty much anything frozen that can fit on the disc turns out better than microwaving.

http://www.amazon.com/Presto-03430-Pizzazz-Pizza-Oven/dp/B00005IBXJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1290887868&sr=8-1

Request: I need a good laptop stand for work. My laptop gets hotter than hell sitting on my desk, and I've seen those ones with fans that you plug in via USB and such.

My parents got one of these when I was a kid and it was loving garbage. You don't need a gimmicky device that only does one thing and will probably break after a few weeks use. Just get a pizza stone, or better yet a slab of unglazed quarry tile to cook pizza on.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

The tech that goes into SSDs is way more advanced than your average $10 USB drive.

Good drives (Like Intel ones among others) use wear leveling, it'll shuffle data around unused portions. When a sector fails it takes it out of the table. Intels spec sheet for their X-18/X-25M drives (80-160GB) states the drive will last 5 years at 20GB of writes every day. It will slowly wear out, once a sector has been deleted and written about 2-5 million times it will fail. Reading a drive causes no wear.

Outside of heavy server use, they will take a long, looooong time to fail. If you do tons of torrenting/downloading of stuff and don't want to cause any wear, just have another traditional HDD to use for your bulk media.

Edit: Check this SH/SC thread out. It has a good OP. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3220434

PirateDentist has a new favorite as of 01:44 on Nov 30, 2010

fursmbrero
Dec 27, 2002

It's not for everybody, but Microsoft Windows Home Server (v1) is probably the best consumer product Microsoft has ever released.

For 99.99, you can convert virtually any PC built in the last ten years into a Home Server, to which you can associate up to 10 Windows-based PCs as clients. For your trouble, you get a centralized file repository, media streaming, incremental client backup, client health monitoring, remote access to file shares from any IE session on any device, and the very best part - the ability to do a full point-in-time restore on any client machine. This is extremely awesome if you buy a lot of poo poo off Steam/GoG, etc - just pop in the new hard drive, throw the Client Restore CD in, and watch it go to work. No headaches at all.

ROOMBA floorvac
Aug 21, 2004

ayekappy posted:

Zojirushi rice maker, with Fuzzy Logic. 8 or 10 different rice settings... you just put the rice in, fill to the water line, close the lid, and hit start; perfect rice every time! Keeps it warm for 12 hours, has a delayed start setting. It also plays Happy Birthday when your rice is done and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star when you start.

Mine plays Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I LOVE IT.

Zojirushi is basically the Kitchenaid Mixer of rice cookers.

Edit:
This is my Zojirushi:
http://tinyurl.com/255ursz

The 10 cup cooker is only a little more if you needed that much rice.

ROOMBA floorvac has a new favorite as of 03:34 on Nov 30, 2010

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

maverick99 posted:

Mine plays Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I LOVE IT.

Zojirushi is basically the Kitchenaid Mixer of rice cookers.

Edit:
This is my Zojirushi:
http://tinyurl.com/255ursz

The 10 cup cooker is only a little more if you needed that much rice.

What is neuro-fuzzy logic? I looked it up on wikipedia, and I fail to see any way that that applies to cooking rice.

Albu-quirky Guy
Nov 8, 2005

Still stuck in the Land of Entrapment

I got a Patriot Torqx a few years ago and it's rated for about 1.5 million hours mean time before failure. I think someone on the Patriot forums calculated out the MBTF versus write speed and came up with the figure that if you had your computer on 24 hours a day, writing data to it constantly the entire time, it would still take 10 years before you wear out every block.

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~
For someone looking to invest in an SSD, what's a good brand and price to GB ratio? Also, I heard they were going to halve in price within the next year. C/D?

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Got foot pain due to hyper-pronation (your foot rolling inward as you walk)?

Asics Frantic 5. Properly-laced, the rigid bit in the heel keeps your foot straight. I put these on and for the first time in a long time I could walk without pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokaii
Mar 8, 2004

Oldest Goon
July 29, 1942

MegaCharger posted:

Can someone recommend me a product that would let me painlessly remove a velcro tape on a lovely Ikea desk without destroying said lovely desk?

I'd bet Skin So Soft will take it right off. Ever had masking tape somewhere for years so it seems like it's become part of the surface? This takes it right off.

• Locked thread