Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anhyderous
Dec 21, 2006

Your day has finally come
So wear the hat and do the dance
And let the suit keep wearing you
This year you'll sit and take it
And you will like it
I'll second the suggestion for Burt's Bees chapstick/lip balm. One winter my lips got so dry the bottom one split, and nothing was helping. I decided to try some Burt's lip balm, and my lip was fine the next day. Been using it since and haven't had any more problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anhyderous
Dec 21, 2006

Your day has finally come
So wear the hat and do the dance
And let the suit keep wearing you
This year you'll sit and take it
And you will like it
While the Zebra M-301 is a good mechanical pencil for a good price, I prefer the M-402. It's got a bit of weight to it, which I like, and it's sturdy. I'm still using the one I bought 4-5 years ago with no issues at all.

Yamaha CM500 Headset I got tired of buying a new lovely logitech headset every month for $15, and this set was suggested to me. They've lasted 2 years, and they're finally on their last leg and need to be replaced. I can be pretty hard on my stuff, and they've held up admirably. The sound quality is great, and the mic is good. The only way I would like them better is if they had in-line volume/mic muting functions.

• Locked thread