Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Paul Allen posted:

I know it's not a product, per se, but a service. Amazon Prime is one of my favorite things ever. Let me tell you why.

Not only is it only $80 a year, but you get free two day shipping on almost anything you might need AND you can add up to 4 other people to your account, free of charge. They can take advantage of all the Prime benefits and not pay a dime, unless, of course, you ask them to. I ask for $20 a person to join my account, all friends and family, in which case I literally pay nothing for my Prime membership. It's a great situation for them and for me, so everybody wins!

If you play it right it's a great deal and has lead me to use Amazon more than I usually would. On top of all that, Amazon has some of the best customer service in the business and I've never had the smallest problem with them. I've gotten a couple of damaged products from them and they always replace them, no question.

I really can't recommend them enough!

I will second this recommendation. This is especially true if you live in a state that doesn't require Amazon to charge you tax. Being in Chicago, I pay around 10% sales tax on things. So I factor in that 10% savings on everything I buy through them and it more than pays for itself. You can save pretty good money on everyday stuff like razors, beef jerky, and DVDs. I probably save a good $500 a year using them. And there is nothing like 2nd day airing a 52 inch TV for free to your house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread