Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thebehaviorist
Jan 11, 2009

Coffee On My Lap posted:

During the winter my skin dries out real bad after a shower but I hate putting lotion on. I'm cold and rather change into my clothes asap.... which is why this body scrub is amazing:

http://www.100percentpure.com/Body-Scrubs-s/37.htm

After your body wash, just apply this to your whole body (not your face cause it's too oily) and rinse off. Once you dry off you're gonna feel like you already put lotion on. The container and site itself looks really girly, but I always give it out to my guy friends and they love it. I always get Lemon or Lime peel or anything else that's more citrusy because I personally hate sweet scents.

And if you care, they're vegan, cruelty free, and they use soy ink to print their labels and stuff.

Thank you for posting this! I just ordered the kona coffee scrub and eye cream for my mom for christmas. They even have free shipping on all orders right now if you enter "FRSHIP" at checkout.

Also, I have a Zojirushi water boiler and it is by far my favorite thing I own. I have hot water for tea, coffee, and oatmeal all the time. I bought the descaling packs and I've only ever had to use one pack and I've had it for a year. I have this one: http://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-CV-DSC40-Hybrid-Boiler-Stainless/dp/B000MAFJRM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290891211&sr=8-1 and it plays a song when the water boils.

edit: Just noticed someone already posted this water boiler, but I'm leaving it because it's awesome.

thebehaviorist has a new favorite as of 22:05 on Nov 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thebehaviorist
Jan 11, 2009

Johnny Longtorso posted:

I got some Cetaphil. I have pretty bad psoriasis and I can't afford to treat it properly, so I'm hoping it will help some.

Seriously, get yourself some CeraVe. I have psoriasis, too, and I can't live without this stuff. It even allows me to use my medicated creams/gels less often which is nice since I have some pretty nasty scarring and thinned skin from using them everyday. You can get it at Walgreens, Rite-Aid, or Amazon. It comes in a lotion and cream. If yours is pretty bad, I'd go with the cream.

I just realized that this is probably like my 4th post on SA about CeraVe. It's that good!

• Locked thread