Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cock Democracy
Jan 1, 2003

Now that is the finest piece of chilean sea bass I have ever smelled
Aroma ADF-212 Smart Fry XL Digital Dual-Basket Deep Fryer
This an excellent and inexpensive deep fryer. It has 4 1/2 stars on amazon and that is no joke: this thing is loving solid. I got one for like $55 on amazon but they're sold out currently. I believe Target also carries it.

A Roku player. It must be easy enough to use because my parents got it connected themselves and love it. A Netflix subscription itself is a good gift too.

Zhu Zhu pets. I didn't see the big deal about these at first, but after getting one as a gift I approve. They are simple but entertaining and our dog is all over them.

Edit: one more, for the :420: crowd, a rolling machine like this.

Cock Democracy has a new favorite as of 21:50 on Nov 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cock Democracy
Jan 1, 2003

This "caramel kiss" coffee. I don't even think it tastes like caramel, more like chocolate, but it's still amazing.

Cock Democracy
Jan 1, 2003

Spatule posted:

Speaking of laptops, I'll soon be ditching mine (it's falling apart, basic Dell POS).
I'd like something around 15", light(ish), but : with a numerical keypad.
Any suggestions ?
You can get a Lenovo G560 for about $380. I got one for my mother in law and she's very happy with it. Only downside is that it comes with home premium. It seems like it has good build quality and it has a numerical keypad. It is not exactly light but it's not heavy either. I got it from a newegg special, but you can get it for the same price currently at office depot:

http://www.officedepot.com/a/produc...r:referralID=NA

• Locked thread