Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now

ayekappy posted:

Zojirushi rice maker, with Fuzzy Logic. 8 or 10 different rice settings... you just put the rice in, fill to the water line, close the lid, and hit start; perfect rice every time! Keeps it warm for 12 hours, has a delayed start setting. It also plays Happy Birthday when your rice is done and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star when you start.

Zojirushi owners :whatup:

We've had a Zojirushi rice cooker for two decades now and the thing still works good as new. We use it every day. The only time it's not plugged in is when we're all gone from the house on vacation, seriously. It's pretty much the same as this current model:
http://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-NS-...97ZCB6969MG4JG0

Very standard and simple, but works just fine. I'd love to get one of the Fuzzy Logic ones. poo poo is insane.

Zojirushi's water boilers are great, too. I own this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-CD-...PKT5M1Q5FN3RFJG

Sgs-Cruz posted:

edit: Which Zojirushi rice cooker is the one to get? I'm intrigued.

The one I linked above is fine if you are just cooking rice. If you're interested in preparing oatmeal, porridge, and who knows what else, invest in one of the fancier ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now

That DICK! posted:

What is the best product for hair loss. :smith:

Every male on both sides of my family has suffered thinning hair and receding hair lines beginning in high school. I just said gently caress it, kept my hair buzzed short and started buying awesome hats. Hats are great. I bet you have a local shop with a wide selection. I don't know anyone who's had the hair growing/strengthening/thickening stuff work for them. I'm not trying to discourage you or anything. I seriously think this is the best way to deal with it.

vvvvvvvvv sup buzzed/hat buddy :hf:

Foppish Yet Dashing has a new favorite as of 23:26 on Nov 27, 2010

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now

http://www.krksys.com/product_rokit.php

KRK Rokit 5 powered studio monitors are the perfect gateway into audiophile territory. Very affordable as far as monitors go (currently $149.99 a piece on Amazon, but I've seen them drop as low as $129.99).

If all you've ever owned before this are desktop and bookshelf speakers, or even high quality phones (closed or open), you'll be changed. Monitors deliver sound as crisp and clear as possible. You'll hear things you've never heard in recordings before.

If you want to demo them, a store like Guitar Center will have them in stock. There are also 6s and 8s, but they're larger and pricier, obviously.

Honestly one of the best investments I've ever made.

• Locked thread