Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac Asimov
Oct 22, 2004

Phrost bought me this custom title even though he doesn't know me, to get rid of the old one (lol gay) out of respect for my namesake. Thanks, Phr
oh my god thank you.

https://www.rei.com
My REI membership has saved me a poo poo TON of cash, and I believe its only $20 for life. Just recently I exchanged all my old running clothes, rain gear, a sleeping mat that was leaky, sandals that fell apart, and some other poo poo, no questions asked. They couldn't find the sleeping mat in my purchase list for some reason and they didn't really care, they just had trouble finding the model number to type in.

It took about 15 minutes max, and I soon had an REI gift card with about $350 loaded onto it, to be spent on whatever I wanted to buy in the store. REI is more anti-evil than google could ever be.

Isaac Asimov has a new favorite as of 21:45 on Nov 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac Asimov
Oct 22, 2004

Phrost bought me this custom title even though he doesn't know me, to get rid of the old one (lol gay) out of respect for my namesake. Thanks, Phr

budgieinspector posted:

Is there such a thing as a high-/variable-pressure, water-conserving shower head? I had my apartment's water heater upgraded to 38 gallons about a year and a half ago, yet somehow, running a shower uses all the hot water in the place within 10 minutes.
I bought a $30 eco-water-saver whatever shower head from wal-mart that seemed like it wouldn't fall apart, and I started turning off the water completely whenever I'm just soaping up or putting stuff in my hair. The bathroom is usually warm enough after the shower has been on for a bit, so its not really uncomfortable or anything.

Its going to be tough to find anything that conserves water and doesn't have crap pressure though, even if its adjustable.

• Locked thread