Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elijya
May 11, 2005

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
Use a metal cigarette case as a wallet. They're sturdy and classy. I also hate thick wallets in my pants, and the cigarette case I've had for ten years is always the same slim size. It prevents you from carrying too much crap in your wallet, as when it starts to get full, you prioritize and realize all the cards you don't really need. It also is a conversation starter as a lot of people ask about it.

Sgs-Cruz posted:

Link to an example?
Amazon carries several dozen different styles, but cheap ones may be poorly made.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_14?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=cigarette+case&x=0&y=0&sprefix=cigarette+case

I purchased mine from a cigar store. Mine's double sided, but many cases are only single sided:

Click here for the full 643x648 image.

I just realized mine has the company's name on an inside lip, it's made by a company named Prometeus. They've got 24 styles ranging from $25-50, so it might make a nice Christmas gift idea for some of you if you have any smoking friends. I'm very happy with mine, and I'd be skeptical of the ones under $10 on Amazon. You can also get them engraved.

http://www.lightersdirect.com/Cigarette_Lighters___Cases.610/Prometheus_Cigarette_Cases.868/

Elijya has a new favorite as of 05:20 on Nov 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elijya
May 11, 2005

Dr. Fancypants posted:

On the subject of wallets, these are incredible:

http://www.senacases.com/apple/iphone-4-cases/walletskin/

Condense your phone and wallet into one wonderful little bundle of indispensable joy. I had one for 2+ years for my old iphone 3G and the only reason I bought a new one was because it was too loose on my iphone 4.

They got versions for other kinds of phones that are just as good, I'm sure. The leather and craftsmanship are awesome.

They'd have to be. $52 is a lot for a cell phone skin with a little slot for a few credit cards.

Elijya
May 11, 2005

That DICK! posted:

What is the best product for hair loss. :smith:
Minoxidil (Rogain, Avacor, Mintop, Loniten). It's proven effective, but you have to continually use it as any hair your regrow will disappear if you cease applying it.

Elijya
May 11, 2005

Colgate Wisp or equivalent from a different brand. These are mini disposable tooth brushes with a poppable bubble of toothpaste in the bristles and a rubber pic at the other end. They're very small and come in packs of four, each sealed. Buy some and put them in your glove box or armrest. They come in very handy when your breath smells or your teeth feel funky and you're already out the door, especially if you have to make an impression on someone.

Elijya has a new favorite as of 04:04 on Nov 29, 2010

• Locked thread