Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

beanieson posted:

They also make an ink pen (the F-301) that's pretty excellent too. The quality can't be beat for a $4 2 pack. The f-301 looks nearly identical to the pencil you posted above, but zebra also makes a full length stainless version the ZEB29411 that's just tits. Ive had one for 3 years that still looks brand new. It takes the standard F-301 refills which are redilly available, and people who don't know assume it's an expensive pen. The stainless model is on amazon now for about 10 bucks with shipping (sorry, no prime :( ) and is probably worth it as they're harder to find in stores, and all of you should own one.

tl;dr: click the drat link for a high quality, classy as gently caress stainless pen that you'll have forever for cheap.

Can't second the stainless steel pen enough. Pretty much everything beanieson said; for 8 bucks you get a pen that's more enjoyable than some $50+ pens I've owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

Pigasus posted:

Have you thought of putting a clear cover over the metal parts that would irritate your skin?

You can try using different kinds of those clear plastic skins for phones and apply it to your watch.

An easier option would be to use clear nail polish and paint it over the metal bits of the watch that would cause a reaction.

Or Super-Glue, perhaps.

It was mentioned a little bit ago, I think, but can anybody give me a recommendation as to whether the Tria works or not? Not for me, (or sure, for me, whatever makes your day) but before that much money gets dropped, a goon opinion would be nicer than trying to whittle down Amazon reviews to a real consensus.

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

^^

Wasn't there a goon who did custom patches in the SAMart? I'm sure there was, don't know if he's still around, but he did good work, might want to go see if he's still around.

• Locked thread