Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«9 »
this dude

is back

anime comes to life and kisses me on the lips
Autism Monday

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
lol

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
Ruddha

can i please get more flashlight on my gun??? thanks

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
Ruddha

Light 'em up.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

lmao

-B l a z e i n g-

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lock n load motherfuckers

Maltag

in a low light encounter the best thing you can possibly do is strap 500 watts of enemy revealing power to your gun and head and it doesn't make you a target at all

I am a shaman, magician.
tetsuo
he owns

207-563-5532

207-563-5532 posted:

he owns

yeah

Autism Monday

Why yes, I'm on NASA's SWAT team. Do you need help finding your keys in this dark parking lot?

-B l a z e i n g-

----------------

Autism Monday

Hard Linux Cock posted:

Why yes, I'm on NASA's SWAT team. Do you need help lighting this major outdoor sporting event?

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!
Slabs

Giovanni Qobras posted:

Light 'em up.

Stay Frosty.

Autism Monday

i cnat imagine being that guy. i have wallet keys phone and thats it.

Maltag

Q: Now unfortunately, we've attached so many torches to the front of the firearm that we were completely unable to fit the barrel of the gun in there.

Bond: [hefts gun] Not light enough.

Yad Rock

crobby. siddy crobby. i play the hocky.

i, too, carry three flashlights and two weapons on me daily

by mons al-madeen

Haunted Antfarm

----------------

ugh the RAZR vibrate jingled around my hideaway knife and give away my concealed wep. opponent was very swift of hand and snatched lil knifey out of my pocket and scratched me up nasty.....

all games they play
undead and awake and returning within
you are a devil, they say and it's
candy

Skylark

If he lost those sunglasses he wouldn't need so much light.

Wake up Jon Gilch!
My name's Nosliw Pilf!

Syrup Rocker

note to self automatic weapon fire rapidly toggles my forehead-mounted clapper light

all games they play
undead and awake and returning within
you are a devil, they say and it's
candy

Skylark

Skylark posted:

note to self automatic weapon fire rapidly toggles my forehead-mounted clapper light

lol

you will experience beer.
mons al-madeen

check me twits mate

Skylark posted:

ahahahaha

Autism Monday

Someone has been pilfering all the clear bricks from the NASA lego space shuttle booth at Space Center Houston! Im probably gonna need my tranq dart firing shoes and 30 flashlights and my passport and my rabbit's foot keychain

Casual Male XL Fan

Skylark posted:

Casual Male XL Fan

Skylark posted:

Maltag

myrtar posted:

I found my combat knife tonight while searching for extension cables.

Nothing exciting, but i've never seen it mentioned here before. It's 440 with aliminum grip, branded Colt, model Commander. multi-position pos plastic sheath.

Autism Monday

that dude fixes printers for a living. he literally brings a ccw in his tac pants to fix it when it says PC LOAD LETTER

damn good anus! and hot!
Holy Diverticulitis

clever grill...

neoaxd owns

Jacques Diarrhida posted:

Q: Now unfortunately, we've attached so many torches to the front of the firearm that we were completely unable to fit the barrel of the gun in there.

Bond: [hefts gun] Not light enough.
lol

damn good anus! and hot!
Holy Diverticulitis

clever grill...

neoaxd owns

if he ever needed to use his guns or knives or flashlights he'd cry like a fucker. look at that bitch. he's a bitch

Ruddha

Rooder posted:

if he ever needed to use his guns or knives or flashlights he'd cry like a fucker. look at that bitch. he's a bitch

uh

quote:

my 115lbs just isn't enough to effectively field that thing without one of those nice knoxx stocks on it (as pictured above) - and none of my local ranges will permit me to shoot one of those

quote:

i can hit the target. repeatedly, and quickly, if the gun i used didn't knock my glasses off with the first shot.

Autism Monday

Autism Sundae posted:

i have no regrets attaching 4 floodlights to my flare gun.

Casual Male XL Fan

Casual Male XL Fan posted:

thats actually an optical illusion. theres no gun in that picture, just several flashlights taped together.

Ruddha

flashlights with a tactical FN2000 attachment

How all the DJ's cut
How all the DJ's cut
Cut me a slice of your track now
HOT SQUATS

207-563-5532 posted:

he owns

jay z's sedan

Autism Sundae posted:

lmao check this out yall http://comms.planetsidesyndicate.co...read.php?t=3833

Help martyr protect himself from the Wisconsin Nerd Ugly Dude Strangler

Wet butt is cool dude man, check him on tumblr @ tlgrmsiam - Marc Bolan at a rap concert
WET BUTT

----------------

myrtar posted:

I'm going to order a new mount for the scope in a couple weeks, as well as a new light mount and a 530nm laser when the forends come in. I'll reaffix the irons when that happens, too.

by Ozmaugh

a fellow creative

----------------

he owns a 300 kPa pen

jay z's sedan
new "points to door" theory: Every time your girlfriend makes you mad, put rifle sideways through door (if it can fit)

Wet butt is cool dude man, check him on tumblr @ tlgrmsiam - Marc Bolan at a rap concert
WET BUTT

----------------

nasa only requires 125 kPa

jay z's sedan
I'm going to order a new mount for the scope in a couple weeks, as well as a new light mount and a 530nm laser when the forends come in. Additionally if my new forearms ever come in Lauren will feel bad for rejecting me

WET BUTT

----------------

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Casual Male XL Fan posted:

you see me how you want to see me. in the simplest terms, under the glare of three flashlights. i am who you think i am:
    a brain
    a mathlete
    a basket case
    a precise shooter
         and a nightmare for criminals
*closes door and lifts two fists up and screams until glasses shatter*

damn good anus! and hot!
Holy Diverticulitis

clever grill...

neoaxd owns

«9 »