Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man
I've always wondered why Lake Baikal has a superhighway disappearing into its depths...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man

Kitten Head Ridge posted:

I'm curious about that pond, too. There happens to be a paper mill just a half-hour west of me, and I couldn't find anything there resembling that pond (but I found other structures that seem similar). Interestingly enough, that paper mill in Maine and the one near me are owned by the same corporation, NewPage. I imagine that that paper mill smells just as wretched as the one near me, sort of a combination of sulfur and rotten vegetative matter.

This local papermill has a similar setup.

• Locked thread