Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JammyLammy
Dec 23, 2009

Trubadurix posted:

It looks weird, but the explanation is quite simple and boring. The two guys in the diving suits are friends of the google-car driver, so they knew when the car was going to pass...and staged this.

This always got on my nerves when the google-car was driving around. People were trying to organize "wacky" poo poo to do near the car to get their photo taken. I want to see candid people doing going about normal life, not internet nerds putting on costumes and acting like retards :argh:

nildrohain454 posted:

The Mirny Diamond Mine, second largest excavated hole in the world. The airspace over the mine is closed, due to reports of helicopters getting sucked into it. :aaaaa:

Ok, I'm going to be the retard and ask how are helicopters getting sucked in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread