Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Zaftig posted:

Looking around North Korea has always been interesting to me, since the entire country is unlabeled. A lot of the buildings are blue or red, too.

When Kim Jong-il wants to play a game of Team Fortress 2, the people obey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

ActionExpress posted:

Thats actually on Coronado Island in San Diego,

This seems pretty weird unless you actually post the surroundings, where you have two airplanes on their way to bomb the swastika:

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Earwicker posted:

It depends. When you buy a condo you have your choice of Fiji or Evian for your tap/toilet water. Public gardens etc are watered with Dasani or Aquavita depending on whether that particular island has a deal with Coke or Pepsi.

I think you're joking, but, well...it's Dubai.

Anyone know what these geometrical patterns are? Salt pits or something?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
While taking a virtual trip in Syria I noticed these rectangular things

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=33.835881,38.576474&num=1&t=h&z=15

What are these?

• Locked thread