Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venmoch
Jan 7, 2007

Either you pay me or I flay you alive... With my mind!

RagnarokAngel posted:

Recommendation to the op:
Do NOT buy a "Gaming laptop"

I did this, but only because circumstances dictated it. Namely I was living in Japan and wanted a computer that could play games, would be mobile and more importantly could take back on the plane at the end of my year. (In this case it was a Compal FL90 which was serviced by a company that operated in English!)

This thread is quite timely however as said Laptops Graphics Card has just decided to give up entirely. Its lasted a while (3 Years) but i think it may be time to build my own again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread