Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

So I've got a problem with headsets, I'm on my second set of turtle beach z22 headphones and the headbands keep breaking. Ive taken good care of them but they just don't seem to last. Any recommendations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

program666 posted:

the Steelseries Rival doesn't seem to have free-spinning scrolling, and while I don't really care that much for the other features I really want a mouse that is able to switch between detent and free scrolling. The mouse with a keypad on its side is good, but 3 keys on the side instead would be ideal.

The worst thing is that it's kind of hard to filter mouses that have that wheel feature.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g502-proteus-core-tunable-gaming-mouse

This might be your jam then.

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

program666 posted:

yes, I heard the g502 was good, I'm just wondering how easily the clicking breaks considering my g500 was so fragile

They say it's good for some 20 million clicks. I'd guess that's ok as long as you aren't pounding on it or throwing it during rage quits.

• Locked thread