Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum
Not sure where else would be able to deal with this, so dropping it here unless someone knows of a better spot:

I just picked up an Xbox One Elite controller, for the sole purpose of "having extra buttons available on my controller". It does the buttons just fine, buuuuuuuut the Windows 10 "Magical Xbox remapping application" only allows me to bind the back paddles to existing front buttons (with the fantastic side bonus of deciding I actually really wanted nothing more in life to sign into my computer using my skype account's username and password :downsbravo:)

I tried pulling up joy2key, but even that app thinks the back paddles are actually front buttons. Is there any workaround for this? I've even tried intentionally downgrading the elite's drivers to a generic "xbox controller" driver to get joy2key to recognize the paddles as separate buttons, but no love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread