Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J
Jun 10, 2001

I want a nicer mousepad than those stock mousepads that every computer comes with. The only "serious" game I'm playing for the foreseeable future is starcraft2, I don't really play FPS games much anymore, so I'm not concerned about crazy poo poo like multiple surface types or those giant rear end mousepads for turning the sensitivity way down so you can snipe and still have space to turn around. I mostly just want one with a smooth, slick type surface, and more importantly, I don't want the mousepad to slowly slide around my desk like my current one does. That annoys the poo poo out of me.

My local best buy has a dogshit selection of mousepads, and I don't really know of any other stores to check. Ideally I'd like to be able to at least feel it before I buy one, but I kinda don't think that will be possible. I took a look at steelseries' website and they have like 30 loving mousepads there :psyduck: I don't think I'm asking for anything fancy here, anyone have any recommendations?

Also, as far as keyboards go, I'm using a stock dell $10 keyboard, which I don't mind at all. However, is there anything I can do or buy to prevent it from slowly sliding around the desk as well? Or would I have to buy a different keyboard? I wouldn't mind doing that either really, but I imagine there's gotta be an inexpensive way to do what I want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread