Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Maxwell Adams posted:

Bulletstorm has mouse acceleration and mouse smoothing turned on by default. The default FOV was 85, which is a bit low for some people. The config files are encrypted, leaving you no way to fix these problems. When people went to the trouble of decrypting the files to make these fixes themselves, the developers just bitched about it on twitter.

Does anyone else find this hysterically funny? Make a game about being a hardcore badass way too cool to play by the rules, and then sort of scoff at people wanting to personalize the settings. "Sacré bleu, that does not mesh with our artistic vision of this piece, RAPIST"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

RightClickSaveAs posted:

I finally ended up with Sennheiser HD 555s and the $10 clip on Zalman mic from Amazon, it doesn't sound as good but doesn't sound terrible when set up correctly either.

This is the same combo I use and it's good. Not a perfect mic or anything but you can't really go wrong with it.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
Did you format and reinstall Windows when you upgraded? Most people will say it's not necessary these days and in a lot of cases they're right, but if I was experiencing something like that I'd start from scratch.

• Locked thread