Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«44 »
Heroin is not an evil drug. It's not any different (minus the cuts, which if your not IVing I doubt will cause much harm, and if you are Iving, well poo poo its been over 2 years for me and no permanent damage so far that I can tell, no real problems)

You don't do it once or twice and get addicted. If your sniffing it, it is NO loving DIFFERENT then oxycodone. The high is a tiny bit different, it's more sleepy, but there's a fuckton of people that would sniff oxy over heroin ANYDAY.

The difference is when you start IVing. If you start IVing oxy or heroin, and keep with it casually, your hosed. I've seen plenty of people pick up a IV heroin or oxy habit for a few weeks (suddenly they start IVing several times a week if not daily) then just drop it because they recogonize what's going on. It's not a death sentence. With that said, it's DUMB AS gently caress to start IVing heroin or oxy in the first place because the odds ARE against you.

The allure to it, it's the loving high, what do you think? The thing that stops most people from doing heroin ESPECIALLY IVing heroin is the stigma. If you can get over that stigma, then it's smooth sailing.

There is DEFINITELY tar in florida. Google DEA heroin seizure florida. That will tell you that the DEA seizes more tar in Florida then powder. There's DEFINITELY tar in Florida. Unforunately, I've been unable to locate either in central FL simply because I don't know anyone. Just moved here, do know some people, but EVERYONE and their loving mother does roxy (I LOATHE oxycodone, loving waste of cash but it's an opiate and I was hooked)

Also, has anyone had any of these bags? Dead Arm (wasn't the best dope, but I LOVED the stamp, It was around for the first like year I was doing dope and for a while i was considering getting the stamp tattooed where I was shooting up)

Frank lucas, lucky number seven, blue magic [yeah, they all came out right after American Gangster] Myspace [I'm sure that other people have made them, these had a little blue like circle guy on it] ugh I can't remember any of the other bags I used to get all the time. I haven't even tasted that beautiful dope taste since March. I don't even remember what it's like really.

There's nothing I miss more then when you shoot 4-5 bags of dope and 2-3 seconds later you get that taste in the back of your throat, feels like it's almost behind your sinuses, then BAAAAAAAAAAAM high as gently caress.

Also, mauve avenger, a friend of mine (actually who lives in Connecticut) flew down to Florida to goto rehab. Went to some rehab in west palm beach (they have like viral advertising for it online it's ridiclous, they have like 20 domains) and they were allowed to leave for afew hours during the day. She told me she was able to cop some of the best powder she's done in that area, but she wasn't able to get spikes. She had to cross the county line or some poo poo to get them.

It's really all about who you know. The same reason we aren't allowed to discuss prices is the same reason we can't discuss availability. You can get a general idea of the availability/price/quality of drugs for each state/area, but at the end of the day it comes down to who you know. If your on the 48 continental states and live within 50-100 miles of a small city, you can get heroin,crack,meth, or anything you loving want, it's all about who you know.

it will be a good day
aesop jones

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
The allure to it, it's the loving high, what do you think? The thing that stops most people from doing heroin ESPECIALLY IVing heroin is the stigma. If you can get over that stigma, then it's smooth sailing.

it will be a good day
aesop jones

CHARLIE MURPHY!!!

Daikatana Ritsu

Since I'll never shoot up, I'm looking for ways to maximize snorting potential. One forum said that getting a neti pot for nasal irrigation helps, but i was more interested in someones comments when they said if you dissolve it in water and then snort the water it becomes alot more potent. Any truth to this? snorting water sounds terrible.

it will be a good day
aesop jones

Fancy rear end Ho posted:

all games they play
undead and awake and returning within
you are a devil, they say and it's
candy

Skylark

he forgot to finish his first paragraph. probably nodded off

woosh woosh

Volte

nice fifth post volte

Well, I like to think i am a functioning addict. I've been doing dope for 2 years or so and i don't think i have that bad of a habit compared to a lot of junkies i know. I do for the most part use everyday, but a very small amount. I have a job and do the things contributors to society do. I'm also about to move out of the family's house for the first time with my own place. I do think dope is affecting my life negatively and i think that a lot of heroin addicts feel the same way. So feeling that way, i have been trying to quit for a while now and have been unsuccessful, but i think i will have the will power to soon enough. I just am not sure if I'm ready yet. I still love the stuff.

As for the macbook, i acquired it. That's all. I wasn't implying anything. To me, stealing isn't morally right but stealing is a major part of being a heroin addict with most people in my experience. I have been down some hosed up roads and brought my self through them. Lots of hosed up things were done and i will not try and justify them with my addiction. Live and learn man. I don't find anyone to be worthless and i believe people make mistakes and some take life way too seriously. Someone stole something, it happens everyday. Free will is a motherfucker.

it will be a good day
aesop jones

people who do heroin are whiny faggots

One Million Laffs

SPRING 2016 SIG SNEAK PREVIEW TY DENDY

oh my gosh

all games they play
undead and awake and returning within
you are a devil, they say and it's
candy

Skylark

As for the macbook, i acquired it. That's all. I wasn't implying anything. To me, stealing isn't morally right but stealing is a major part of being a heroin addict with most people in my experience. I have been down some hosed up roads and brought my self through them. Lots of hosed up things were done and i will not try and justify them with my addiction. Live and learn man. I don't find anyone to be worthless and i believe people make mistakes and some take life way too seriously. Someone stole something, it happens everyday. Free will is a motherfucker.

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3
aesop jones easily claims filth post

by angerbot

Jamm0n here

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

i bet that guy had alot of oral and anal sex w/ men for mmoney and drugs

One Million Laffs

SA has a lot of forums for people who feel the need to justify their abnormal behavior. Like FYAD, the forum for socially maladjusted asshats.

crundy
nuggpuffer311
I have this problem where... I really want to try heroin again. I did it twice very casually about a year ago, but for all intents and purposes it's like I never tried it because I never really felt the effects - I don't know why. No one around me really understands what it's like to want to do drugs. It's frustrating. I feel like my family and the few friends I have just don't understand the notion of wanting to get high, and specifically, wanting to do something as dangerous and addictive as heroin. It's like saying I want to drink bleach or something - it just doesn't make sense to them.

I lost my driver's license over the summer and it's gone for a while. As a result, scoring any kind of drugs, least of all the real street drugs that you have to go trekking into the ghetto for, is just not possible. I feel like I could probably move past this faze in my life of wanting to do drugs, and ultimately get to where I need to be and could be quite happy for several years. But I'm also worried that if I don't do this now while I want to, the feeling will never go away and it could hurt me much worse later on.

And then... sometimes I wonder, do I create my own obstacles in life? What really is getting in my way?

I don't know.

it will be a good day
aesop jones

synthy posted:

CHARLIE MURPHY!!!

the holocaust never happened

anne frank fanfic

the word "responsible" isnt in this thread... what the//.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

how could you forget something like that

Laser Soup

HQ Montel Xvids posted:

SA has a lot of forums for people who feel the need to justify their abnormal behavior. Like FYAD, the forum for socially maladjusted asshats.

justifying abnormal behavior is for cowards, be loving weird without apology or explanation

it will be a good day
aesop jones

Lmao

starbu.cx

DESTROY TWITTER // words words

TCC we love you

crundy
nuggpuffer311
i am a whiny enjoyable human being

fuzzy fluffystuff

Terminally Ashy posted:

Lmao

by toby

why the ____ ____

----------------

do drugs until death

Proud Virgin Boy

DemoniusX posted:

*claps hands* Congratulations!.....Fucktard.

凸[◣_◢]凸KEEP FYAD LEGAL凸[◣_◢]凸 Don't ban what you cant understand 凸[◣_◢]凸

Proud Virgin Boy posted:

do drugs until death

well, if you use drugs responsibly, you'll never die.

the holocaust never happened

anne frank fanfic

iv stevia and let pure h2o your veins

by angerbeet

syxxcowz

----------------

That and the opiate threads are the saddest threads on the forums

EDIBLES ARE KICKIN IN!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
kliksf

anne frank fanfic posted:

well, if you use drugs responsibly, you'll never die.

and if you dont do drugs youll never live

Proud Virgin Boy

DemoniusX posted:

*claps hands* Congratulations!.....Fucktard.

凸[◣_◢]凸KEEP FYAD LEGAL凸[◣_◢]凸 Don't ban what you cant understand 凸[◣_◢]凸

synthy posted:

CHARLIE MURPHY!!!

lol

Cat Fashions

that thread owns. ican do ultimate pleasure drug all the time, its no big deal. *a year passes* sold my body again today

207-563-5532

the second part thats funny is all the junkie goons who have nothing, no food no clothes no money except a computer and an internet connection.

207-563-5532

quote:

And then... sometimes I wonder, do I create my own obstacles in life? What really is getting in my way?

I don't know.
lol

doing drugs is safer than say, driving a car

paraone

Currently they're discussing the ethics of stealing to support your habit. One camp says if you haven't stolen you haven't been using very long and the other seems to feel that stealing is bad and if it ever gets to that they need to stop using but that's not going over too well.

EDIBLES ARE KICKIN IN!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
kliksf
would you steal a loaf of bread to feed a starving family...would you steal a stereo to feel really relaxed and cool for a little while(totally not addicted). people just need to stop taking life so seriously

One Million Laffs

Yeah totally. I think that as soon as someone makes more than I do it's right to steal from them.

(If someone makes less than me it's not cool for them to steal from me though because I definitely don't have "too much drat money")

by mons al-madeen

Haunted Antfarm

----------------

it's cool to do drugs yall.

manyak

HATE MONDAYS posted:

it's cool to do drugs yall.

oh well i see what youve been learning in college so far young man

One Million Laffs

Smooth Sailing

Wet butt is cool dude man, check him on tumblr @ tlgrmsiam - Marc Bolan at a rap concert
WET BUTT

----------------

some people need a refreshment of the ten commandment ._____.

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
in the 1st version of the 10 commandments story that ppl have found & translated god talks to moses thru his rear end because the face of god would make moses go insane

One Million Laffs

«44 »