Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

I'm not bad, I'm just misunderstood.
Guys, I have a problem. Ever since I got the Purgecellbuffers and Better Game Performance mods I've gotten these weird graphic glitches whenever I talk to someone. Should I just change the load order in FMM?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

Capn Beeb posted:

Oh my god

You made all of that in tailor maid?

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

Ok, my game's hosed now. As soon as I start the screen freezes, or at best the frame rate drops downs so that it basically becomes a slide show. None of the mods I use should be conflicting each other... Could it be IWS? Is there any chance that it has slowed my game down. Spawns are set at low, but I guess it could still happen.
Does anyone know a way to fix the problem? Or at least find out what is causing it?

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Sigh, Hellbunny, you missed a cardinal rule: :science:

Argh, how stupid of me! That sounds easy-peasy!

*loads FOMM*

*Clicks Load Order*

*clicks on Copy to clipboard*

ERROR
"something bad seems to have happened."

.... welll....gently caress. What to do now? :(

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

A Lamer posted:

Screenshot or manually type it out.

well why not :sigh:

FalloutNV.esm
IWS-Core.esm
ISW-AS-EnableDebuginfo.esp
ISW-Core-patrols.esp
ISW-Core-Guards.esp
ISW-Core-Civilians.esp
ISW-AS-LowSpawns.esp
Purge Cell Buffers.esp
KillingKarmafix.esp
TWOBEARSHIGHFIVING.ESP
RHINO45-70MX_NV.ESP
that gun holdout.esp
better that gun 44.mag.esp
old vaquero inculeds that gun.esp
Fade That Faction Armour.esp
BoilingOil-Eli's Edge.esp
Valhalla_personal_protection_NV.esp
Fiendish Power Armor.esp
Weightless Ammo.esp
Road Warrior's Armor.esp
RHKBooneWarnFix.esp
Tailor Maid Black Retex-NV.esp
LegendaryHunter.esb
NewVegasBounties.esp
markers.esp
Geonox_Restored_Riot_Armor_GlOV VERSION.esp
Geonox_Restored_Riot_Armor.esp
FatigueWeaponsFix.esp
WearGloves.esp

There's three more, but they are all related to IWS (med, high and NO interiour Spawn)and they are inactive.

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

Ok, I'm using a playable ghoul mod and my hands are pink.

I know someone else had that problem, does anyone know what I should do know? I don't think it has anything to do with my load order but I can post it later if I have to.

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I believe that's a problem with some mods giving you the ability to change your race. The same issue crops up when you set your "player.agerace" to a child: Your hands--and occasionally--other parts of you are a textureless pink. One of the playable Ghoul race mods acknowledges this issue but doesn't seem to make an attempt to correct it. I've found another Ghoul race mod that has figured out a way around the problem. I can't look for it right now but if you haven't found it in a little while, I'll see if I can post a link to it.

Thanks.

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

If you haven't found it yet, here is the playable ghoul mod with the fixed hands.

That's the one I'm using.

What now? :(

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

Naky posted:

Okay, Armory fans, I'm sending out another call for weapons you'd like to see added to the pack. I'm getting close to the 200 benchmark and I've got a few added I still need maybe a dozen more. Melee, energy, projectile, thrown, from another pack that you like to use but it isn't in The Armory - suggest it and I'll consider it.

Please, do a retardedly huge machete.

Like, it should be as a big as a buster sword. If you've seen "Machete" (and you loving should) it's the one Danny Trojo uses at the end.

Other then that, a decently textured katana would be nice , preferably kind rugged and rusty looking.

And maybe some throwing weapons like exploding ninja stars/darts/knives or whatever.

Sorry if I can't come up with something original :(

On another note, did anything happen to that modders resource someone posted a couple a pages ago, the one where you could import celebrity faces into the game? Could anyone modify it so that you could actually use those faces in the game. Thanks (if it's already been done post a link then tell me I suck and should be banned,)

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

I'm looking for something that makes hardcore mod harder without making it stupid. This is the best one I've found so far... http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35715
Anyone of you have any experience with it? Is it good or do you know of a better one?

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

As Hilarious/ terrifying this is, it does pose the question: Are there any good mods for changing you dudes/dudettes body? It would be pretty cool to be a hulking brute instead of the same average size that you always have, but I sure as poo poo ain't searching "bodies" on nexus. Anyone know of anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

So have anyone tried using NV Error Corrections - Reduce CTD? Does it work?