Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

One newer thing that is coming up is WMX, which is another Weapon Mods Expanded mod that is made by the WMK guy from FO3. It is a bit different from WME and you won't really be able to run both of them together, but right now the guy just needs to remodel/texture about 8 more ranged weapons(he also needs some icons for the mods but some guy is doing that for him), then he is going to start working on melee weapon mods.

Grinning Goblin fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Dec 28, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

A combination between the Warhammer fans being crazy, Warhammer itself being a comically exaggerated universe that just falls short of Axe Cop in terms of being ridiculous, and Warhammer games have a tendency to suck, so modding Warhammer into good games is like you are almost playing a good Warhammer game.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

He probably means space. A lot of people use memory and HD space interchangeably.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

You might want to try out this thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3357930

This thread is for modding the PC version.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

It would probably be fine. I'm actually surprised you made it that far with that patch, I couldn't get near New Vegas with that thing in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Brace posted:

Possibly, I'm also extremely OCD about the game and still want to find a why to get my bullets to hit where I shoot them 100% of the time.

Well, you can try this mod:
http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34723