Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Show me your Gen-O face.

What a tumultuous season we have had in the NFL. Helmet hits and pictures of dicks we truly have received one of the more memorable seasons in recent memory. Since the Favre-gate thread has spiraled into a geography bee I thought it was appropriate to celebrate the tradition, albeit short, of NFL players' dicks that have been leaked to the world for our collective enjoyment.

First we have the most controversial one - Brett Favre

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni...%27s%20dong.jpg

http://i.unratedperez.com/wp-conten...shots4__oPt.jpg

http://www.pleasegodno.com/uploads/5.JPG

Are these legit pictures of Brett Favre?

http://img.waffleimages.com/ae3505a...e9d88/K87nw.jpg

Here Brett is in an interview

http://img.waffleimages.com/50b72da...enn-sterger.jpg

A bit disappointing to say the least.

Rating- out of a possible 5

Next up is New England Patriot Brandon Spikes. This rookie seems to have some big things that are going to be coming up in the near future. His talent will keep growing and he will erect himself as one of the better defensive players on the roster.

1-2-3-4-5 Dem Gators don't take no jive.

http://sports.spreadit.org/brandon-...-sex-tape-1443/

Rating- /5 That chick is pretty hot

Visanthe Shiancoe had his moment in the sun. When interviewed about this transgression

quote:

Visanthe Shiancoe, who, amazingly, took the time to talk about it with a female Star-Tribune columnist. He even asked her, "How'd it look?":

"I know, but it's within the locker room, not with the nation but you know, it's not too bad. I didn't just get out the pool."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/vikin...oom-penis-slip/

Rating- /5

Finally we be keepin' it cool with Cooley.

http://playingthefield.net/images/s...tebook%20wm.jpg

quote:

Apparently that was just [an] unfortunate accident, one of the many hazards of nude blogging. The Cooley’s have responded by removing the post from their blog, and according to text message from Chris’s brother Tanner to [Deadspin], he wasn’t happy to see his brother’s cock meandering its way around the internet. But hey, nobody wants to see their brother’s cock anywhere.

quote:

So the team won, Cooley’s 27-yard fourth-quarter catch was perhaps the biggest play, everyone celebrated, and eventually the Cooleys went home to Chris’s house and logged onto the blog again.

“Oh my God,” Tanner said.

“You can’t see anything,” Chris argued, bizarrely.

“You can see EVERYTHING,” Tanner pointed out.

So the Cooleys began to panic. They took down the item, which had by now migrated to other sites. Chris’s wife was obviously concerned. “I can’t believe I did that, I’m so stupid,” Chris said to his brother, more or less. “Why were you even naked anyway?” Tanner asked, sensibly, leading to the explanation about the mess on the bed and the table.

quote:

SI.com: Do people still give you a hard time about [exposing your penis]t?

Cooley: Only in interviews. Only people like you. But the NFL made me undergo a psychiatric evaluation. They treated it really seriously. Please. It was an accident. If I wanted to post a picture of my penis I wouldn’t have been all hunched over.

SI.com: What was the result of the psychiatric evaluation?

Cooley: I don’t even know, dude. I had to do a call with some lady. I thought it was gonna take two minutes, but it was like an hour. It was horrible.

Rating- 1/2 /5

It's been a Golden Age for the Dong Dynasty in the NFL. Prosper and post your favorite NFL wieners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

I AM A MIAMI DOLPHIN
I AM A WARRIOR AND A
MEMBER OF AN
UNBEATABLE TEAM

The level of effort put into this post You must live alone because if my wife saw me putting together a post with football peepees..I don't know..

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Show me your Gen-O face.

Ehud posted:

The level of effort put into this post You must live alone because if my wife saw me putting together a post with football peepees..I don't know..

Where'd you think I got my ratings from sugartits?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Can we at least toss in a couple NFL cheerleader nudes?

AdamD
Nov 11, 2000

whats the worst that could happen

jesus christ tff

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Show me your Gen-O face.

Sigh it appears that tonight I must sugar my own churro.

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

The brett favre links don't work, it reroutes you to the homepage of that site.

Also,

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Posting from the gas chamber

Alan Trammell
Mar 4, 2007

I'm kind of disappointed in this thread. Was hoping for more penises.

Chade Johnson
Oct 12, 2009

by Ozmaugh

Can this be the secret GDT thread? I think you stumbled upon the perfect concept here.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Read the title, thought "Surely not a thread about dicks" clicked and 'd.

I.. I don't know man.

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Pretty good idea for a thread, keeps the dicks out of all the other threads, I give it a x 5

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Show me your Gen-O face.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE COCK DRAFT?

quote:

In the cock draft we don't care about a player's size (except for what's between their legs), skill (except for how they perform between the sheets), or their positions (except the sexual ones). The draft field is full of players fresh out of college, ready to make headlines as criminals, to father illegitimate children, to take pictures of their penises with camera phones, or to punch the occasional stripper. We've tried to cull the very best to create a superteam consisting of hotties, felons, and people we think will be amusing in the years to come. The cock draft rules are as follows:

http://www.girlsgonesports.net/2007...l-ck-draft.html

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Show me your Gen-O face.

Also

quote:

Incidentally, the NFL record for penis length is reportedly held by former New York Giants (and S.C. State) star Harry Carson, a factoid we’ve been waiting to work into an article for several years now.

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Here's some more cocks. Totally work safe

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Show me your Gen-O face.

A challenger appears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lCku52Y_YE

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Show me your Gen-O face.

EDIT double post.

Pop Dog
Jul 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3060 days!

nice thread

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

FUCK
YOU
MUTHAFUCKA

What the everloving gently caress

Lloyd Christmas
Aug 3, 2004

by angerbot

I think each forum should have its own dick thread, and then, a dick tournament to see who has the best dicks. NFL players? Baseball players? Wrestlers? Musicians? Authors? Computer programmers?

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Show me your Gen-O face.

Lloyd Christmas posted:

I think each forum should have its own dick thread, and then, a dick tournament to see who has the best dicks. NFL players? Baseball players? Wrestlers? Musicians? Authors? Computer programmers?

Computer programmers would lose this poo poo

quote:

My penis when flaccid is approximately 1 inch in length and sometimes less. I am overweight and sometimes have the problem that the penis actually goes inside the fatty area. I can achieve erections which increase my penis to a length of 3 and a half inches with a similar girth.

quote:

quote:

Hey, i am 5'7, 200 pounds and around 30% bodyfat. So i am pretty overweight. My Penis size is 4 inches in length and 5 in girth. BUT i also have alot of pubic pad fat and if i pull it back i get about .75 in length. So if i lost like 15% body fat or like 35-40 pounds will i get that .75 or will i get even more? Also i can provide pics too for better answers. Thanks!!!

That and more, for every 30 pounds you are over weigh you lose an ich off your erect penis. So you can expect to see an addtional inch or more from just getting into shape. Remember guys the thickness of your fatpad also decreases with weight loss.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

The Chris Cooley one reminds me of some chick that took a picture of her merchandise naked on ebay, and you could see her in a mirror across the room.

EDIT: I find it hard to believe that Travis Henry never had a video.

Stupid Post Maker
Jan 8, 2008

the luckiest of stars

Santonio Holmes

Nnep
Jun 17, 2007

3-2 2-0

How was santonio holmes overlooked

e: drat

NC-17
Nov 6, 2002

I won my Super Bowls before they were mainstream. You've probably never even heard of them.

Finally the thread I've been waiting for.

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

And I'm not out of order! You're out of order. The whole freakin system is out of order!

Lloyd Christmas posted:

I'm sure the YOSPOS guys would love RMS' cock.

Also Incitatus, you should have used tallywacker in the title. It is the funniest word for penis.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Show me your Gen-O face.

Nnep posted:

How was santonio holmes overlooked

e: drat

The Favre pics have been fixed. Other people need to contribute.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

MY OPINIONS ON THE BASKETBALL GAME OF SPORT

Incitatus posted:

Where'd you think I got my ratings from sugartits?

I think your wife likes black dudes.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Show me your Gen-O face.

I'm so white that during the riots I bought a TV.

Paisano
Jul 2, 2007

Oh holy shit... that's my offensive line?

there is no big enough for this thread

Tahm Bwady
Aug 7, 2008

Its 1 thing to jump and be able to land on 2 feet but I had no idea I was landing in Heaven.Hope all is well on this good Friday

Cmon guys the season isn't even over yet I don't think its time for dick threads

football fuckerman
Sep 1, 2007

Post more of those quotes from fatlords

XxGirlKisserxX
Mar 16, 2009

hey man don't let the haters get ya down. do ya thng. nice thread

Arnold Layne
Nov 4, 2008

very educational thread, would read again

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

Remember the past, and that there is a future.

This thread is the reverse version of this picture.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Show me your Gen-O face.

Santonio Holmes

http://img.waffleimages.com/d3e55a6...io%2BHolmes.jpg

http://img.waffleimages.com/22f65cf...de-02-thumb.jpg

Mr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Man, I was hoping this was just a really wacky title for the super bowl food thread.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

Lol. Holmes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Show me your Gen-O face.

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

quote:

"In some cases, abdominal fat all but buries the penis," says Ronald Tamler, MD, PhD, co-director of the Men's Health Program at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. "One way I motivate my overweight patients is by telling them that they can appear to gain up to an inch in size simply by losing weight."

quote:

Excess body fat protrudes from your lower belly, overlapping your penis somewhat, which makes it look smaller.

For proof, think back to your high school locker room days.

The fat guys typically had big bellies, with tiny little, inverted penises.

quote:

penis shrink after masterbate and fat gain

From hakimyasaafi [Log on to view profile] on 2006-03-25
15 replies 10320 views
Dear All,
I am 6 feet tal man, My penis has shrunk now; before it was 8inch plus now its only 4 inch, when I was slim and 16 years old, I masterbate 10 to 12 times a day during my teen age, I was mad for sex, Now I am 30 still I am single, now i look like a very old man, my hair also 30 % already white, I always feel acidity and indisetion, I want to know how I can recover my penis, Also I always feel tired and lower back pain. Only in mid night I feel erection some time, penis and Balls are relaxed, when ever I try to masterbate I ejaculate very fast within 3 to 5 stroke .PE is also my major problem. I feel I am impotent. any cream and homeo pathic medicine which can recover me back and i can feel like a young man.

quote:

Your penis doesn't get smaller, but it actually starts in the inside of your body. As you get fatter, you have more on the inside than outside so it will appear smaller.

Get to the gym lard boy, and don't do steroids, that will shrivel it.

quote:

Hidden Penis

A hidden penis is frequently referred to as a buried or concealed penis. There are multiple causes of buried penis including obesity, aging with an overlying fold of abdominal fat and skin, and a shortage of penile skin from chronic inflammation or an overly aggressive circumcision. (See category of Buried Penis under Penile and Scrotal Surgery)

Some men are born with a congenital fat pad that tends to make the penis inconspicuous. The skin of the lower abdomen and pubis descends or sags with age, causing the penis of some men to hide under the excess skin and fat. Obesity makes the concealment of the penis worse. Various procedures are available to make the penis more visible if the penile shaft is buried below the surface of the skin from obesity or aging, an overly aggressive circumcision, congenital fat deposits, or a small phallus,

If excess skin and fat are present on the lower abdomen and pubis, the skin and fat are excised, elevating the pubic region and giving a more youthful appearance to the penis and genitalia. If fat only is present, liposuction or open surgical removal of the fat is performed. The skin of the pubis is sutured down to the underlying abdominal tissue, which prevents the penis from hiding in the pubic area. The skin at the base of the penis and scrotum is sutured to the erectile bodies, preventing the penis from retracting into fat or into the scrotum.

«4 »