Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
They really are technically incompetent. I typed "new york post" in the App Store on my iPad and the regular app came up as the first result. Couldn't be easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butthole Prince
Nov 19, 2004

She said that she was working for the ABC News / It was as much of the alphabet as she knew how to use.
Robin is guest hosting Joy Behar's show on Headline News tonight. Has she done so before?

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
The results of the sanity test are on the air on Wednesday. That means it's probably gonna be a 3 day week eh?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Moniker posted:

The results of the sanity test are on the air on Wednesday. That means it's probably gonna be a 3 day week eh?

Probably 2 if they're off for MLK Day.

edit - This piracy bit is loving retarded as always.

FogHelmut fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Jan 13, 2011

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Glumwheels posted:

edit: these need to be replayed tomorrow when KCs in studio

Richard is my faaaavorite.

You forgot the best one :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH3e-GzdEX4

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

I made a new World of Warcraft character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/erictheactor/simple

I accepted a quest from the someone who wanted me to go kill a bunch of people and the guy said "You know what to do..." It was a joyous moment.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Heres the deal. Bubba shocking the puss on his radio IO show right now.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I just ordered some of his chicken dip. I'll report back in a few days.

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Hot iron branding was yesterday. First week off of Sirius he's doing all the bits that they banned from satellite radio :)

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
So is the gossip game gone for good?

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
I love yesterday how Howard was just like "I don't care just get Bubba back."

I took that as they had Howard listen to a selection of other radio people and there were all harrible.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Djarum posted:

I love yesterday how Howard was just like "I don't care just get Bubba back."

I took that as they had Howard listen to a selection of other radio people and there were all harrible.

Considering the freedom Bubba has now, what makes anybody think he wants to come back?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Moniker posted:

So is the gossip game gone for good?

It may be. They usually did it in the 10:00 hour right before the news. Now that they end the show at that time, it's not coming back. Mike Walker is on the West Coast so he'd have to get up even earlier to give us a reach around.

bbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFT

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Considering the freedom Bubba has now, what makes anybody think he wants to come back?

Tim also said Bubba's internet radio thing is some kind of uncensored exclusivity deal.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

I know Ron Howard is considered a major "get" and probably makes the show seem more legit, but I don't care about celebrity interviews and is this one ever going to eeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnd? I swear it's been over an hour and I keep turning back to 100 and he's still on. Again, probably a great guy, lovely guy, champ of a guy. DON'T loving CARE.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Bonzo posted:

It may be. They usually did it in the 10:00 hour right before the news. Now that they end the show at that time, it's not coming back. Mike Walker is on the West Coast so he'd have to get up even earlier to give us a reach around.

bbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFT

Does this mean that Stern and the Enquirer's deal is off?

-Atom- posted:

Tim also said Bubba's internet radio thing is some kind of uncensored exclusivity deal.

That, and it's free to anybody with an internet connection so far. I don't think Bubba's sticking his head out for Sirius ever again. They want something, they'll have to pay big. And honestly, why? Nothing so far shows that Radioio is a failure or that anything else Bubba is doing is doing badly.

Smeep posted:

I know Ron Howard is considered a major "get" and probably makes the show seem more legit, but I don't care about celebrity interviews and is this one ever going to eeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnd? I swear it's been over an hour and I keep turning back to 100 and he's still on. Again, probably a great guy, lovely guy, champ of a guy. DON'T loving CARE.

It seems like a way for Gary to show he's doing this job. You know, one instance so they can have 'proof' for the last few years of lovely booking.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

It seems like a way for Gary to show he's doing this job. You know, one instance so they can have 'proof' for the last few years of lovely booking.

That's how I see it, too. And a way to "class up" their History of Howard Stern shows or Best Ofs. Just because it's a famous person doesn't mean it's going to be at all interesting to fans of the show.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Smeep posted:

And yet, it was still a thousand times better and more interesting than that Johnny Weir dude on Tuesday.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Well, I skipped that one, too. But I can't stomach celebrity interviews in any format, usually. Like, I love Craig Ferguson but I race to shut that poo poo off after he gets done reading Tweets and emails because gently caress if I care about the funny funny pranks Ashton Kutcher played on Natalie Portman on the set or whatever bullshit they talk about.

edit:

"I thought she was one of them, uh, herbivores."

More of this, less Ron Howard

Smeep fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jan 13, 2011

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

-Atom- posted:

Ya I doubt we will ever get another uncensored show on Sirius, but I still think we will eventually get the AM show back at the old 3pm slow. That would basically just be another syndication deal and probably would not violate any exclusivity deal with RadioIO.

Bubba was full hot on Sirius during the first 20 minutes of the uncensored deal this morning. Played the Sirius gently caress you song followed by "If your Irish then gently caress you" and then proceeded to say he would never go back.

CHICKEN DIP UPDATE!!!!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

http://howardstern.com/image.hs?ts=1&i=/RS-01-13-11---darlene-the-tranny---medium-shot.jpg

KC didn't know this was a tranny.....

nmfnl
Jul 28, 2004

Ron Howard said someone asked him if he was doing the show, and he looked at his press schedule and found out he hadn't been booked so he had someone call and get him on. Ron Howard had to get himself booked on the show, Gary did nothing.

Butthole Prince
Nov 19, 2004

She said that she was working for the ABC News / It was as much of the alphabet as she knew how to use.

<insert Beetlejuice vomit sound clip>

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

You see a lot of women with gigantic heads and arms that hairy.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Ugh would someone put that pic up someplace else? My work blocks howardstern.com.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

There better be a million song parodies coming out of this, holy poo poo. KC is a good looking dude too, he could get a much hotter tranny.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

Smeep posted:

Ugh would someone put that pic up someplace else? My work blocks howardstern.com.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Who ya gonna call?

KC ARMSTRONG!

doo do dooo do dooo do doo do do dododo

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Smeep posted:

And the full body:

Seems perfectly reasonable to mistake for a woman. :barf:

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

ahhahahahahaha, that's a man in a dress, I mean come on, K.C.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Played the Sirius gently caress you song followed by "If your Irish then gently caress you" and then proceeded to say he would never go back.

That is an old rear end song by Ned, but hilarious. Did they include the guy that called in to the show to complain about it too? That made it even funnier.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

nmfnl posted:

Ron Howard said someone asked him if he was doing the show, and he looked at his press schedule and found out he hadn't been booked so he had someone call and get him on. Ron Howard had to get himself booked on the show, Gary did nothing.

In a few months it'll be spun to Gary's favor. Before being destroyed and Gary being mocked for a few days.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Bubba was full hot on Sirius during the first 20 minutes of the uncensored deal this morning. Played the Sirius gently caress you song followed by "If your Irish then gently caress you" and then proceeded to say he would never go back.

Is this anywhere? I could wait for Radioio but I have class tonight. I hope someone posted on YouTube.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Mr Hands Colon posted:

That is an old rear end song by Ned, but hilarious. Did they include the guy that called in to the show to complain about it too? That made it even funnier.

Ya, that was recorded during their last contract negotiations. It did not make Greenstein or Donolly very happy.

Here is the only version of the Manson gently caress you song I can find. Its lovely quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc4HjiKuiC0

I Am a Keg.
Sep 25, 2008

by T. Finn
Ahahaha, ETM is now upset that they didn't play his "happy birthday" message.

He's definitely going to call pretty soon.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Smeep posted:

Well, I skipped that one, too. But I can't stomach celebrity interviews in any format, usually. Like, I love Craig Ferguson but I race to shut that poo poo off after he gets done reading Tweets and emails because gently caress if I care about the funny funny pranks Ashton Kutcher played on Natalie Portman on the set or whatever bullshit they talk about.

This is kind of off topic but you should really give Ferguson's interviews a chance, dude. They completely spoil you on other interviews on other shows forever. While other talk shows have an incredibly rehearsed, robotic recreation of the pre-interview they had, Ferguson doesn't give a gently caress and he just bullshits with them about anything leading to some really hilarious, organic interviews that flow just like a real human conversation. I am by no means whatsoever a regular Ferguson viewer but every single interview of his that gets linked in the Late NIght TVIV thread has been magic :allears:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I Am a Keg. posted:

I love that during his little fake tirade that the 'I want Bubba's timeslot' never came up once. That's probably why Howard hasn't picked up on him in a while. I'm sure that wouldn't do any good with their attempts to get Bubba back.

scapulataf
Jul 18, 2007

by Ozmaugh

AxeManiac posted:

There better be a million song parodies coming out of this, holy poo poo. KC is a good looking dude too, he could get a much hotter tranny.

My favorite KC song parody is "For those guys who like to suck cock, ORGASM!!! KC salutes you"!!!

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I Am a Keg. posted:

I was very happy about this, it had to be intentional since he was quite insistent during that video that he wanted it to be played on the show, and I'm sure they have JD or somebody watching all of those terrible things. His little game is great, he won't call in (yet) but he wants his youtube videos played on the air still. Never change, Eric.

I happened to remember today that Artie did that little Queer Eye makeover, which was more like drunk rear end Artie unleashing homophobic vitriol on the Queers. WHICH ONE OF YOU GAY GUYS WANTS TO gently caress ME? The audio's on youtube, but I could have sworn there was video of this out there as well. Any ideas? And hopefully sometime in the next 5 years they get Artie in there, the man's not dead and life goes on.

EvilLemon
Sep 15, 2004
Squeeze me. I squirt.
I, for one, would like to be gazed upon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

I happened to remember today that Artie did that little Queer Eye makeover, which was more like drunk rear end Artie unleashing homophobic vitriol on the Queers. WHICH ONE OF YOU GAY GUYS WANTS TO gently caress ME? The audio's on youtube, but I could have sworn there was video of this out there as well. Any ideas?

That was great. "I'm not going to lie to you fellas, I've been drinking."

Yeah, there was a whole episode on Howard TV that also had some extra footage. Not sure where you can find it. Crazy that was almost five years ago!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0768422/