Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I actually might have to sign up again. Listened to the Special People's Court and the punishment today and I was howling. Also it's super weird that HPE getting farted on made his voice lower.

You know they're going to have that video Day 1 of Howard 360.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
I believe the Methane counteracted the Helium in HPE's throat

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

Caper posted:

I believe the Methane counteracted the Helium in HPE's throat

I think he plays up the high pitched voice for the show

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
While HPE was being gassed Wednesday, he kept saying something about going to hell. Howard and the crew thought Eric said "I'm going to hell for this." I'm pretty sure he said "Howard, you're going to hell for this." Should this count as another threat to someones life? Did anyone else hear this?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

While HPE was being gassed Wednesday, he kept saying something about going to hell. Howard and the crew thought Eric said "I'm going to hell for this." I'm pretty sure he said "Howard, you're going to hell for this." Should this count as another threat to someones life? Did anyone else hear this?

You would have to be crazy to see that as an actual threat. "You're going to hell for this" means the person thinks you are sinning, not that they will cast you down into the lake of fire.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

fuzzi posted:

I think he plays up the high pitched voice for the show

That is some hosed up dedication if so. That's like some Prestige-level poo poo.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

That is some hosed up dedication if so. That's like some Prestige-level poo poo.

Nah, it's not that, it's clearly his normal speaking voice, even when he's not on the show and they play voicemails other people recorded he speaks in the high register. He says it hurts him to do a lower voice but he's well capable of it(moreso than High Pitch Mike). Just a theory but I'm wondering if laying down makes it easier to speak lower.

He is a con man, though.

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

I just started a new job and there was a little downtime, so I was watching a compilation of Howard Stern arguments on air. My boss came up behind me while I was watching the big Artie fight. Thought I was gonna get into poo poo until he goes "That's the big fight!"

Turns out he's been listening to Stern since the 90s so we spent the rest of the afternoon talking about our favourite moments from over the years :getin:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I just heard Howard walk HPE through a Stamos sex fantasy and a Stamos + Donnie Fantasy

It was like the most compelling radio I've heard in a long time

also Brutal Master is a hosed up dude.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Also am I crazy or has the show been better since the end of AGT and the k renewal.

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

euphronius posted:

Also am I crazy or has the show been better since the end of AGT and the k renewal.

Less celebrity interviews, more wack pack. Hell yeah it's better.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

BurtLington posted:

I just started a new job and there was a little downtime, so I was watching a compilation of Howard Stern arguments on air. My boss came up behind me while I was watching the big Artie fight. Thought I was gonna get into poo poo until he goes "That's the big fight!"

Turns out he's been listening to Stern since the 90s so we spent the rest of the afternoon talking about our favourite moments from over the years :getin:

Goo fa you man goo fa you

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

BurtLington posted:

Less celebrity interviews, more wack pack. Hell yeah it's better.

Yes, it's amazing how the show can be entertaining when it isn't a full week of nothing but celebrity interviews. Now imagine if there was a third voice in the studio (not necessarily Artie).

Advice
Feb 17, 2007

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends
Yeah, the one gripe I have with the show lately is Howard seems desperate to find bits around the office and will call in Benjy or JD at a moments noticre, hoping there's something there besides the obvious Radio Poison.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

2009-03-17: Dude who ratted Eric out to SSI called in to the WUS :stare:

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Again, the beauty of Eric being normally you would be spitting venom at the guy for being a scumbag but Eric was such a huge piece of poo poo it was super hard to empathize with him.

I wasn't like cheering for the guy who turned him in but I definitely wasn't upset Eric wasn't able to squeeze money from the fans for tiny pictures(that he got approval for after the fact) and phone calls.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Sitting in an important meeting at a national conference and Eddy Grant's Electric Avenue is playing over the speaker. All I can focus on is "I want to shoot. my. goo. on Robin's big brown boobs, and then lick her vagina"

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

BobbyK posted:

Goo fa you man goo fa you

I find myself explaining the Zika virus to people by using Beet as an example of microcephaly. Keeps the deet on women of child bearing age.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Cliche Guevara posted:

I have 21 episodes of the Black On Black show I wouldn't mind sharing with you cats. Hilarity. If it's :filez: I won't, but...you can't find it online anymore for download!
YES

adebisi lives posted:

I have a fond memory of king of all blacks making fun of big black for having a beige computer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcEN3Phaj0k
"you look like you got 3 jobs, you got security pants on..."

I love to hate King of all Blacks. Recently I listened to a Chris Rock interview and Howard picked up on King of all Blacks. Chris clearly did not like the "King of all Blacks." Is Chris a listener, or did just the name offend him? Either way, it was funny how Chris just kept sarcastically repeating, "King Of All Blacks."
He clearly knew who he was. He said something like "you're a great street sweeper but you suck as a plumber"

King of All Blacks always made me laugh my rear end off. I actually bought a Moen Faucet when I redid my kitchen so I could laugh every time I used it (I probably did laugh ~75% of the time the first 3 months)

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

Again, the beauty of Eric being normally you would be spitting venom at the guy for being a scumbag but Eric was such a huge piece of poo poo it was super hard to empathize with him.

I wasn't like cheering for the guy who turned him in but I definitely wasn't upset Eric wasn't able to squeeze money from the fans for tiny pictures(that he got approval for after the fact) and phone calls.

Yeah, I can't be angry either. Eric may have been disabled, but he was pretty capable of getting a paying gig back during his heydays with the show. The only reason he didn't was because he was a greedy sack of dogshit and tried to rip everybody off, including Johnny and his own goddamn roommate (at the Bunny Ranch). gently caress, Eric could have had more guest roles and been one of those guys and pulled down a salary.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
My favorite King of All Blacks moment was when Angry Black called in to shout at KoAB for being obsessed with brands and money. Something along the lines of, "Why don't I just buy some ski shoes and stomp around NY in those, huh!? They cost $800, they must be the best shoes to wear!"

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Louis Vuiton NIGGAH

Cromlech
Jan 5, 2007

TOODLES
Huhh?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

ETM: May the force b-...
RM: Huh?
ETM: May the f-...
RM: Hmmmm?
ETM: Well if you'd just shut UP FOR A MINUTE SO I CAN FINISH!!

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

"There is no try, only ACK ACK!

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

Who was the comedian who did a really good impression of KOAB?

edit: I think it was this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIm8NcN3s8g

Sasquatch! fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Feb 7, 2016

Orchestrated Mess
Dec 12, 2009

Fuck art. Let's dance.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Louis Vuiton NIGGAH

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Well he did say he took a lot of his anti anxiety pills in preparation for withstanding the gas chamber which might explain both him being extra-nonsensical (and describing his bizarre sex fantasy later on, definitely the Xanax at work there for sure) and sounding hosed up with the deeper voice. It was a good retro kind of bit, and the Brutal Master describing his various jobs while waiting for High Pitch to show up was entertaining as well.

god drat is he hosed up.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Feb 7, 2016

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

My favorite Howard GIF of all time. Look at this face

And wow, I didn't think Howard did stuff like that anymore (the thing with High Pitch Eric).

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
Just a reminder that you can get your Beth O fill today by flipping over to the Hallmark Channel for Kittenbowl 3

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Dr.Caligari posted:

Just a reminder that you can get your Beth O fill today by flipping over to the Hallmark Channel for Kittenbowl 3

Let's start the betting now on which ones she'll be taking home with her.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
She looks so much like the Joker it's creepy.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Tall men or women are generally out of proportion freaks. They also get long, spindly fingers and toes like you see here, adding to their creepiness and proof that they're out of the genetic norm.

Seriously, look at those things. Cats must look at her like she's the Grim Reaper about to give them the touch of death.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

BobbyK posted:

Not to mention she really doesn't look sincere. It looks like it's so hard to keep up that face. Would she be in a better situation career-wise if she had married someone else? Because 'kitten bowl' isn't something someone who married for money should be satisfied with.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Mariana Horchata posted:

Well he did say he took a lot of his anti anxiety pills in preparation for withstanding the gas chamber which might explain both him being extra-nonsensical (and describing his bizarre sex fantasy later on, definitely the Xanax at work there for sure) and sounding hosed up with the deeper voice. It was a good retro kind of bit, and the Brutal Master describing his various jobs while waiting for High Pitch to show up was entertaining as well.

god drat is he hosed up.

This is the kind of skit I hate, but I love it because it's being done to HPE.

Also, lol at HPE having to use his cane to lean into a fart.

Snark
Sep 19, 2003

no dice

BobbyK posted:

The blazer and distinctive tie really seals it. Someone who is good at the photoshop needs to color swap her outfit into purple and green.

Snark
Sep 19, 2003

no dice
and give the kittens little Harley hats thx

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I realize one doesn't really have to do with the other, but it's a little hard to listen to someone trumpet the virtues of adopting an animal while having a bedroom closet renovated for 10 million dollars.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Bonzo posted:

Let's start the betting now on which ones she'll be taking home with her.

All of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Crotch Bat posted:

Tall men or women are generally out of proportion freaks. They also get long, spindly fingers and toes like you see here, adding to their creepiness and proof that they're out of the genetic norm.

Seriously, look at those things. Cats must look at her like she's the Grim Reaper about to give them the touch of death.

Wtf are you talking about, she got a 92 on the Ugly meter app