Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Zorak posted:

I still think I'm getting trolled though.

Cast List posted:

Invincible Super Man Zambot 3
Invincible Steel Man Daitarn 3
Muteki Robo Trider G7
Space Emperor God Sigma
Space Warrior Baldios
Six God Combination Godmars
Combat Mecha Xabungle
*Armored Trooper VOTOMS
*Armored Trooper VOTOMS: The Last Red Shoulder
*Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Red Shoulder Document: The Roots of Ambition
*Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Pailsen Files
The Super Dimension Century Orguss
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
New Mobile Report Gundam Wing
After War Gundam X
Turn A Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
*Mobile Suit Gundam 00 1st Season

Choujuu Kishin Dancougar
Juusou Kikou Dancouga Nova
Shin Getter Robo Armageddon
*Shin Mazinger Impact! Z-Hen
*Chikyuu Bouei Kigyou DaiGuard
The Big O
Overman King Gainer
Gravion Zwei
Genesis of Aquarion
*Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
*Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
*Gurren Lagann The Movie: Childhood's End
Macross F
*Macross F Movie: Itsuwari no Utahime
*Eureka Seven Movie: Pocketful of Rainbows

*=Debut
-CCA and MF-Movie are there for units only.

:sbahj:

Shin Mazinger, Code Geass, and Gurren Lagann? Makes me a little disappointed that I don't own a PSP. I don't really like the idea of playing a non-translated SRW though, half of the fun of @G for me was seeing all of the different characters interacting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Honest Thief posted:

Can't say about Violence Jack, the OVA series was crap and the manga never got translated, and it pisses me off so much when reading the wiki entry.

Actually, these guys are in the process of scanlating the original manga, they're almost done with the first volume.

The manga is like a bazillion pages long though, so hopefully they won't drop it. Even if they don't drop it, it will take many years before it is done.

jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Silentman0 posted:

Please tell me that he said "Episode 17? The hell's that mean?"

Episode 15, but yes he did.

jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Daler Mehndi posted:

I always thought that was from a light novel.

From what I remember the light novel prequel has a version of Demonbane that gets so big it destroys the universe it's in and wrecks other universes by brushing up against them. In the original VN Demonbane gets pretty dang powerful by the end (has a gun that shoots nuclear fusion, has a blade that one-shots anything), but in the sequel VN Demonbane has the ability to summon an infinite number of Demonbanes. IIRC the description of that is something ridiculous like "all Demonbanes from all universes that exist, have existed, will exist, will never exist, can exist, and cannot exist" and the definition of Demonbane in this context is anyone or anything that fights against evil. Jin Haganeya is kind of a silly dude.

• Locked thread