Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

I take it none of you clicked on that Untitled video?

Well, it was pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

The Hunter

Dre2Dee2 posted:

:swoon::fh:

I...I NEED this.

On Melting Siren though, I don't know how they'd do an effect for it.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Broken Loose posted:

HOLY loving poo poo THE LAST 60 SECONDS OF THIS SHOW JUST STABBED ME WITH A GODDAMN PITCHFORK

Welcome to the club, buddy. :smith::hf::smith:

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Schwarzwald posted:

Bandai is releasing a fully transforming Soul of Chogokin Gaogaigar.

http://collectiondx.com/news_item/11113/tamashii_nations_event_2013_chogokin_updated

Yeah, go ahead and just take all of my money you glorious jerks. And while you're at it, give me a fully functional Goldymarg + Goldion Hammer to go with him.

At least I have until some point in 2014 to get the money for it. :getin:

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

TheManSeries posted:

In all honesty, I'd had GGG ruined for me due to hype but if it shows up in Z3.2 and I can slap it with Rand, I'll be a happy man. GGG was good and I'll say its good, but overhype can kill that show.

Man, I would love to see GaoGaiGar in a new SRW game, if only for the likely BEAUTIFUL animations.

Great...now I'm imagining a new Final Fusion animation sequence on the PS3. Why must I taunt myself with things that may never happen considering the general series choices for the recent SRW games. I would love to be proven wrong though Banpresto. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Paper Lion posted:

Hi clawshrimpy I know you're reading this, come on in and post about how great GaoGaiGar is! The water is warm :)

No! Don't tempt the fates!

I'm glad I missed the incident and only read bits of it after the fact. That's something that I never want to see happen again. I just hope that my dismissal of him won't act as the final straw that summons him... :ohdear:

• Locked thread