Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Guys this is it. This is how they will fund Shin Great Mazinger. Creepy Otaku culture will finally result in making the world a better place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

Isn't Shin Mazinger Zero all nothing but awful creepy fanservice and excessive super violence? That's all I've ever seen from it.

So it's true to the spirit of Go Nagai?

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

You say that like he has never put boobs on a robot.

Ethiser fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Nov 13, 2013

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

No guys don't you see they are doing this to fund Shin Great Mazinger and Shin Grandizer. All our dreams are going to come true. Please don't break me out of my fantasy world.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I want to see the GaoGaiGar sequal solely because it would be a cross over show with Betterman and I really just want to see how that would work.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Yeah but until we get New Combattler like the one from that pachinko game it will not be enough.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I always just assumed they stopped making J9 shows because they knew they couldn't top that rocking Sasuraiger theme song. 2016 is a long time from now so hopefully this doesn't fall apart.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

What...I don't even...Who designed those characters? Are the designs temporary? Is this undeniable proof that the universe isn't fair?

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Go Nagai has personally decided to given us the Shin Mazinger sequel we never saw coming.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Dr Pepper posted:

It's the Yasuhiro Imagawa experience!

:suicide:

Hey he finished G Gundam.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Blaze Dragon posted:

Shin Great Mazinger being a thing would make me so drat happy.

It is a great loss that it never happened and Shin Mazinger ended up inconclusive, like GaoGaiGar's sequel that never happened (GaoGaiGo, was it?)

The GaoGaiGar sequel would have been a cross over with Betterman.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

We all know that Shin Great would have become a sword that was wielded by Shin Mazinger's Big Bang Punch. Shin Grandizer would have formed the other half of that sword that would become a giant harken wielded by Shin Mazinkaiser. Then we would all ascend to a higher form of existence because mankind had accomplished what it was placed on the Earth to do.

Ethiser fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Sep 7, 2014

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Schwarzwald posted:

So after all that it'd cross over with Getter Robo, too?

How did you think Getter Emperor came about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Machine Robo was all robots. Though the main character is just a human shaped robot.

• Locked thread