Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
I was watching the V miniseries part 2, and there's a scene where a mountain camp gets attacked and next to some kids at a picnic table is a sizeable mazinger toy.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzDGf21Fp0c cut to about 7:10

Kingtheninja fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jan 19, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Netflix as well, if anyone has that. Speaking of, I saw they have a show called Gad Guard? Haven't watched it yet because I'm trying to work through some other shows at the moment, but is it any good?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

The second zoids series they showed was pretty awesome. Maybe it's just nostalgia but I remember liking it because of the over arcing story.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Is that airing this spring season?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

They also used laser communication methods (as well as skin talk) which was also pretty useless if anything was in the way of point A and B.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Even if you don't feel like it!

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I'm surprised it didn't click for you when kanjite knight started playing :kamina:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Srice posted:

I want to know what sort of unholy magic Discotek is harnessing, since they're releasing all sorts of stuff that sound like it has a rather limited audience yet they remain in business.

It'd be cool if they get the rights to the Diebuster blu-rays too, those look amazing.

God I hope so. I just found the Gunbuster blu ray for like $10 it'd be great to get the other series.

• Locked thread