Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

The Return of Ann Coulter episode was surprisingly calm and cordial. Even the audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExiledTinkerer
Nov 4, 2009
I think everybody was caught off guard with Jones going on about shedding tears for Nav/Mandela equating, of all things in this present moment of world happenings, plus he was there to beat down on protestors and barely disagreed with her in spirit with just about anything.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Well, she did keep touching his arm. Jones is a man, and it is impossible to not be taken in by Ann’s Charm.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.
I kind of feel bad even saying I watched this, but I clicked his Cojones awards bit on Youtube this morning... holy poo poo, this is dire.

ExiledTinkerer
Nov 4, 2009
The man just can't stop from touching that clearly hot electric stovetop when it comes to JKR, SMH.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

As soon as the award segment started I paused and tried to guess who the worst recipient would be - Carano? Shapiro? Some UFC chap "telling it like it is?" Then the Garth Brooks award was pro-LGBT and I knew the pivot was coming, and Bill did not disappoint my dread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Bill Maher Fires CAA After Oscar Party Snub (Exclusive)
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/bill-maher-fires-caa-oscar-party-snub-1235853885/

Sources say the ‘Real Time’ host was furious after he wasn’t invited to Bryan Lourd’s Academy Awards bash.