Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

cheap sunglasses posted:

He certainly loves to interrupt other people.

Jesus when he was going at it with Maddow I just wanted someone to come out and tell him to shut the gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

-Atom- posted:

Surprisingly Laura Flanders was more annoying than Andrew Breitbart.

That's like saying death by fire isn't as bad as death suffocation. Both are awful and it's a whole argument in itself which is worse.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Michael Eric Dyson is on next week. So the show is guaranteed to be 100% better than this week just because of that.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

With such a slow news week I wonder if they'll have anything to talk about this week...

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

ParagonParadox27 posted:

This is a joke, right?

Nope!

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

ParagonParadox27 posted:

I hear there was some sort of major person's demise in the world. Look into it and then get back to the thread.

OK. I see it now. The guy that invented the teleprompter died. I guess they'll have some good Obama jokes then!

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Fragmented posted:

So i couldn't get past 20 minutes of that poo poo. Can someone tell me if anything was worth watching later?

Oh my god i want to murder that senator and horrible woman so many..many times.

Nope. Kennedy pretty much ruined the episode. Which sucks because I really like Bashir and he got to say basically nothing.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Godinster posted:

Kim Campbell :allears:

That dork in the middle had absolutely nothing to contribute.

That guy bothered me before he even opened his mouth with his creep rear end stare at the camera during introductions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I realize this is a touchy subject guys. And I understand people getting heated when clashing over this kind of stuff, but you can debate stuff without getting all personal and calling each other names. I have faith in you to do that. So you can debate all you want but just keep it civil from this point on ok?

X-O fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Oct 28, 2013