Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
1)Let the goal stand since he did get the ball in with his knees and his hand didn't touch the ball in the first place.
2)Keep him off the field for the safely for the other players on the pitch.
3)If it was all in one motion I would allow the goal but it seem there was a a little delay so I'll have the guy retake the penalty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.

SteadfastMeat posted:

It's Friday!

1)Since he's a player-manager that mean I boot him as both a player and a manager so I have to boot him again.
2)Have the retake.
3)Since me and the assistants didn't see it cross the line the play has to go on.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

SteadfastMeat posted:

It's Friday!

1)Give the penalty and laugh at the player as he get untangle from the net.
2)Since it's a non-league game I guess stop the game with no goal given and make the team to get another keeper in net and resume play at the spot of the punt.
3)Break up the fight, give yellows to the players and ask the manager if he want to take them off the starting Xl.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

1)Give them a warning and if they don't stop give them a yellow card.
2)No card but give the penalty.
3)Give the 2nd yellow since it's against the rules.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

1)Give a yellow and disallow the goal then have a goal kick.
2)The goalkeeper did have the control on the ball so I just let it be.
3)Going with what MrL_JaKiri and foobardog were talking about I guess call no goal but give a indirect free kick.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

SteadfastMeat posted:

It's that time of the week again

1) Make him change or threaten to give him a card if he doesn't.
2)I guess the goal still stands since I would assume play started up again.
3)I don't know, I guess just let it go on?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

SteadfastMeat posted:

It's Friday!

1.Since the play hasn't restarted yet I guess let them get a new guy on.
2.Stop the 5th shot and have the player booked and have the home team retake the shot.
3.Let the play go on.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

SteadfastMeat posted:

It's Friday!

1)Nothing since for all I know the other is lying to get him sent off.
2)Stop the play and get the cops on the mom then resume play.
3)Warn the player manager and card him if he continues.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

SteadfastMeat posted:

It's Friday!

1)Drop ball
2)Stop play and restart after the assistant is teated.
3)Let the goal stand.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

1)Goal
2)Keeper has the ball so it's a goal kick
3)Goal

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Baggins posted:

Frrrriday!

1) Sent him off for trying to mess with me

2) I have no idea how this would work, can a goal keeper still use their hands when they in the other side of the pitch?

3) If my Assistant say that it happen then disallow the goal but if they didn't see it then goal.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

SteadfastMeat posted:

It's Friday!

1)Yellow card for removing the shirt.
2)Assistant would be right so goal kick.
3)Indirect free kick.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

1)I guess let him try to manage since it seem theres no one else left to do so unless one of the players try to manage.
2)If the ball goes into the net I guess let the goal stand but if the keeper get the ball then stop the game to get the player boot back on.
3)I would let him off but since he did it before I'll give him a yellow.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

1)Yellow for time wasting and unsportsmanlike
2)Get the goal post removed and put in a normal white one or cancel the game if it can't be replaced in time.
3)Stop the game and get the right ball in play and pretend it never happen.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

1)Stop the play and punch the fan and give the away team a direct free kick or penalty kick depending on where the play was stop.
2)Stop the game and if it's not fixed within 10-15 mins call off the game and punch the stadium staff.
3)Take the glasses in good humor and write him up in the match report.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

pik_d posted:

1)Red card and then punch as many people in the riot that going to follow.
2)No goal and yellow for unsportsmanship
3)No goal since the kick has to be in one motion.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

SteadfastMeat posted:

1) Abandon game and punch him.
2) Don't let him and punch him and then card him if keep on trying play with the headgear.
3) No Goal and punch him for showing off.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

1) Punch the new goalkeeper and kick him out of the game and get the original one back and take away a sub from the team.
2) Punch the assistant and replace him with a new one and have a write up of him in the match report.
3) Give the goal and yellow card and punch the defender.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Semprini posted:

1)Say your sorry and give them a free kick?
2)Report him and look the other way if there any fouls on him.
3)If there's no danger to the players then play on and have the cops ready to get them out of their when the game ends.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

1) Ducktape the names on the kits and we are good to go.
2) Let the play go on.
3) Own Goal.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

1)No card since they are putting up an act since there is still time for them to catch up or score a goal to keep them up.
2)No card since they are just joking around.
3)Red card him and punch him. Then restart play from whenever the play was before the ball throwing.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Lamont Cranston posted:

1)I guess it's in play since the roof is over the touchline but put it the the match report that the home side has to fix it.
2) If it was one or two of the attacking side I would let them but if all of the attackers are going to try to form a wall I'll tell to stop.
3)If he's onside then it's ok I guess.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Overminty posted:

It's Friday!

1)Unless the defender fouled him hard I call offsides.
2)Why the hell not, or you could it xfl style and place the ball in the middle of the pitch with two players from each team make a run for it.
3)Card him and make the team pick a sub for him?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

1)If it was on accident then let it go and have the team get another sub, if not red card the guy.
2)If it true then punch him and replace him, if not punch the player on the pitch and yellow card him for wasting your time.
3)Have the mic removed and yellow card the keeper and put it in your post game report.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Lamont Cranston posted:

It's Friday in Britain I guess

1)If theres nothing in the rules that says this can't happen I guess let it stand.
2)Punch the player-manager and tell him if he wants to give tactics then stay in the technical area or else get ready to get on the pitch.
3)I have no idea since other have posted that the striker can't be in that area I guess give tell him not to do that again and give the defender a yellow for bringing down and punch both of them?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

It's Friday!

1)Goal stands but tell the winger to put his shoe back on.
2)Goal stands and card the defender.
3)Let him throw the ball in since he is going back in play.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

1)Red for the striker and yellow and a punch to the face for the defender for starting it.
2)I would just ignore him and yellow if he keeps on complaining. Other than that just drop the ball as plan.
3)Call the play dead since the defender seems to be really hurt and drop the ball at the six yard line.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Lamont Cranston posted:

1)If he's ok then let him stay on but have him stand somewhere.
2)No hand ball and give a corner kick.
3)Give the own goal and punch the keeper.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

vyelkin posted:

1)Offsides
2)Drop ball
3)Don't know what to do here but I guess it's a goal since the leg is a part of the striker.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

get your loafs and your dogsos ready because it's that time of the week again

1)Well I guess have them wear a different color armband while the real captain wear the right one?
2)If he thinks he could take the kick then let him and then let him get treatment and punch the manager.
3)If i think it's offsides then it's offsides.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

1)Goal
2)Red for the defender and for the striker.
3)Goal and punch the striker after giving him a talking.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Masonity posted:

1) Red card him since it's still a handball.
2) Put it in the match report and report it to the league.
3) Punch him and red card him, then tell the manager to pick another guy on the pitch to sub.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

1)Don't let him play and give the manager a punch in the face and tell him that was a joke.
2)Give the goal.
3)In a nice perfect sensible world it would not be a goal because they would use a replay but since we don't live in that nice perfect sensible world the goal stands.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Lamont Cranston posted:

1)No goal, punch the ballboy and reset play.
2)Punch both of them and give them yellows.
3)Handball is a handball so punch the striker and give him and the defender a yellow card.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

1)Goal stands and punch the defender for not paying attention.
2)Goal and punch the Goal Keeper for not paying attention.
3)Goal stands and punch the players for not paying attention.
In short not paying attention will get you punch.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

1)Let' the sub go on since the game hasn't started yet.
2)Punch the player and card him with the 2nd yellow and kick him out of the game, give the defense a free kick.
3)Already made my decision so punch myself.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Lamont Cranston posted:

The time is once again upon us!

1)Corner
2)Reject the offer and punch him.
3)Take a light and blow smoke in his face and then give him a head spot with the cig and punch him. Also a yellow for promoting bad health and bad sportsmanship.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

1)Offsides since my assistant says so.
2)Get some boxing gloves of my own punch him in the face and make him to wear the one he wore in the game.
3)Offsides like what others has posted.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

1)Call for a retake to be on the safe side.
2)Goal and punch the Goalkeeper in the face.
3)Don't know what to do here so I'll call a goal let everyone else is doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Lamont Cranston posted:

it's the greatest tradition in world football

1)Nothing really, just tell them to get off the pitch I guess.

2)Handball and a punch in the face.

3)Goal

• Locked thread