Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lediur
Jul 16, 2007
The alternative to anything is nothing.
Is there anywhere I can grab a decent chair for <$300 in the Bay Area?

I've looked on craigslist and saw the Leap V2 going for $295 but I'm wondering if anybody knows any more reputable places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lediur
Jul 16, 2007
The alternative to anything is nothing.

Turnquiet posted:

If you can sit in it and function test it before you buy, then I wouldn't shy away from CL chairs. Last night I picked up 2 Herman Miller Mirra chairs for $300. Now my home office and front room have computer chairs as durable and comfortable as the ones at work. I lucked out big time, as this was easily $1400 worth of chairs.

Yep. I got the Leap for $300 and it's a lot more comfortable than other office chairs I've used. Only inconvenience was driving 100 miles round-trip to get it.