Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skudmunky
Apr 28, 2010

VulgarandStupid posted:

I recently got a Leap v1 and really, my only complaint is the fabric. If I'm shirtless, it's kind of scratchy. Not sure if the fabric was changed for the v2. But, for what I paid, I can't really complain plus we'll have more reasonable weather soon.

Should I jump on a 2006 Leap on craigslist for $150? The back just broke off my staples desk chair and nobody local has chairs that fit my 6'2" frame. The chair seems to be in good condition from pictures, but will the padding still hold up?

I need a chair bad, sitting on this swivel stool is killing my back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU