Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vaz
Feb 15, 2002
Vurt Refugee
The price difference for Leap material, between fabric and leather is quite substantial....special kind of leather made of from endangered species?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaz
Feb 15, 2002
Vurt Refugee
Ah I must be confusing with real and faux leather chairs!

Vaz
Feb 15, 2002
Vurt Refugee
Had test sit on both Leap and Gesture, both are excellent. I have to say Gesture feels more solid than Leap. I liked Gesture seat depth adjustment via knob, easy and effortless, whole Leap is done with left side lever. Embody version of seat depth is awful in comparison. This feature is important so edge of seat doesn't dig in your back of knees while your back is supported.

Is it worth to shell out extra for back lumbar adjustment on Gesture? It's optional for it while standard on Leap. Huh.

Vaz
Feb 15, 2002
Vurt Refugee
And what about Humanscales Liberty chair? How does it compare to Freedom, as I see that Liberty doesn't have any back or lumbar adjustments, just seat height and depth.