Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sizerp
Dec 3, 2003
t3h pwn
The Leap is standard issue at my office, though there are a few legacy Aerons that mysteriously migrate around the floors if people quit/leave/other.

I like the Leap but love the Aeron - at home I use some kind of boutique Leap knockoff from a local furniture manufacturer - not bad but not quite up to standards. I need to get a contract that allows me to work from home for awhile so I can justify something high end at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sizerp
Dec 3, 2003
t3h pwn
Someone locally is selling an Embody for $750 ... if it were any cheaper I couldn't stop myself from picking it up, but still, that's a tempting price!