Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PlasticSpoon
Apr 2, 2004

Rotten Red Rod posted:

The brand I work for - Office Master - is really drat good (in my biased opinion, obviously) for great prices, but outside of certain cricles in California they're not well known. And they don't do direct selling, so you'd have to buy online or find a local dealer. I'm not as familiar with other brands, and I hesitate to pimp them since it would come off as self-serving.

I am looking for a new chair, this 8 year old Office Max is starting to do a number on my back, and I am far too young to have back issues from sitting in a chair.

I like the padded arm rests, adjustable if possible. I also like the stool bars to put my feet on. My limit is around $250. The CLS53 fits what I'm looking for, at least I think.

Is there any problem with this or is there any better options in the $250 range on your website? Also can I order directly from the site?

edit: Just thinking about it, and considering I do not have a laptop, I sit in this chair way too loving much.

PlasticSpoon fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Sep 23, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU