Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vulcan
Mar 24, 2005
Motobike
Looking for a chair I can sit in for an 8 hour work day when working from home, then still be able to sit in and game in at night.

Sat in the Embody for 30 minutes today and got the impression that it fit my body well and supported me great, but that it felt a little hard compared to the mesh on the mirra I currently have. The hardness / stiffness might not be good after the 8 hour day for a 3+ hour session of surfing / gaming.

Was willing to try it out, but then I sat in the CXO from Nightinggale and the memory foam cushion felt great while the chair maintained my posture well. It was the first time I had heard of the company so I didn't buy it on the spot. Anyone ever used one or have other chair suggestions for extended usage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulcan
Mar 24, 2005
Motobike
Finding this pretty good to maintain posture and also cushy enough for lounging around in:

http://www.nightingalechairs.com/cxo_home.html

Vulcan
Mar 24, 2005
Motobike
Both the HM Embody and the Nightingale CXO have huge seat cushions.