Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Psion posted:

oh please, we all know the BLOODFIST and DEATHKILLER (scroll down) are the only things that should show up in the game.

?

EDIT: Man, I'm embarrassed that this post tops a new page.

EDIT2: Not enough to change it though.

Lemniscate Blue fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Nov 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
That's a great way to start a page? Also far better than my shameful page 1000 top post, so I'm not one to judge anyway.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

Psion posted:

That's a great way to start a page? Also far better than my shameful page 1000 top post, so I'm not one to judge anyway.

I think he means he was intending to have it be a trick; people would scroll down on the previous page and see his picture and not realize that when you said scroll down you meant in the page you linked. Thus, having his post appear on another page ruins his attempt.

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!
Curious here, is the current round going to get sorted tomorrow on the normal Tuesday schedule, or is it going to be pushed to the weekend?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Likely the weekend, given my work schedule this week.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Shoeless posted:

I think he means he was intending to have it be a trick; people would scroll down on the previous page and see his picture and not realize that when you said scroll down you meant in the page you linked. Thus, having his post appear on another page ruins his attempt.

I really just meant that it's an embarrassingly bad book and admitting I read it is less okay in the cold sober light of the top of a new page. But we can go with your explanation too.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

BatteredFeltFedora posted:

I really just meant that it's an embarrassingly bad book and admitting I read it is less okay in the cold sober light of the top of a new page. But we can go with your explanation too.

How can a book with a title like "Deathkiller" be bad? It sounds like it would be the perfect combination of hilariously cheesy and over the top.

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
I guess we'll go easier on the jokes from now on.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Nov 27, 2014

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
It's been about a week with no response from the player in question, so I'd say we've lost them. I'll be contacting an alternate, again update will probably be this coming Sunday.

Edit: Also remember, if I don't have a valid contact for you Friar John, Ba Donk a Bonk I may be forced to pass you over even if I know you're around. :v:

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Nov 26, 2014

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Readingaccount posted:

Granted I don't know what SD did outside of the thread, and I'm not saying he didn't deserve some significant push-back or that he didn't lower the quality of the thread, but he seemed to me like a guy with a fixable personality and good personality traits buried beneath issues (probably OCD, Anxiety and low self esteem and mild paranoia causing an overly arrogant, assertive and aggressive stance), no one is truly irredeemable socially if taking the scientific approach (except psychopaths, but that's due to biochemical and genetic reasons which will eventually be solvable).
SA is far from a place of love and trust, but PTN is one of the kinder GMs, and I do applaud that.
I guess we'll go easier on the jokes from now on, even if the majority can handle it.

Can you do me next? I've always wanted to be Internet diagnosed by an Internet psychologist.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Shoeless posted:

How can a book with a title like "Deathkiller" be bad? It sounds like it would be the perfect combination of hilariously cheesy and over the top.

You'd think that, wouldn't you? But in this case, it's actually two linked stories published together. The first ("Mindkiller") is kinda cool about a dude who had his memory edited by the Secret Powers What Be and him trying to find out what he used to know that made that happen. The second is about a hot telepathic time traveler who lands in a Canadian hippie commune and how free love and the aforementioned mindhacking technology will turn humanity into a utopian sexytime immortal (hence "Deathkiller") group mind. Because like most scifi authors, Spider Robinson is a loving dork about sex.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

BatteredFeltFedora posted:

You'd think that, wouldn't you? But in this case, it's actually two linked stories published together. The first ("Mindkiller") is kinda cool about a dude who had his memory edited by the Secret Powers What Be and him trying to find out what he used to know that made that happen. The second is about a hot telepathic time traveler who lands in a Canadian hippie commune and how free love and the aforementioned mindhacking technology will turn humanity into a utopian sexytime immortal (hence "Deathkiller") group mind. Because like most scifi authors, Spider Robinson is a loving dork about sex.

Huh. I'm disappointed now. Also, he chose Spider Robinson as his nom de plume? Really? Or did someone actually name their kid "Spider"? I'm honestly not sure which is worse.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
Callahan's Crosstime Saloon is alright, but the weird attitude towards sex crops up in that too. The idea of Spider Robinson writing "action" genre stuff is a disturbing one.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Callahan's Crosstime Saloon is alright, but the weird attitude towards sex crops up in that too. The idea of Spider Robinson writing "action" genre stuff is a disturbing one.

Hahaha, do I have the book for you.

Kial
Jul 23, 2006

PoptartsNinja posted:

It's been about a week with no response from the player in question, so I'd say we've lost them. I'll be contacting an alternate, again update will probably be this coming Sunday.

That's a shame. Rough spot for the alt as well!

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Saint Francis be my speed! how oft to-night
Have my old feet stumbled at graves!

PoptartsNinja posted:

Edit: Also remember, if I don't have a valid contact for you Friar John, Ba Donk a Bonk I may be forced to pass you over even if I know you're around. :v:
I know you have my email, so that's not a problem.

Me not having any knowledge of the rules, *that* might be a problem! :v:

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle

Jonah Galtberg posted:

Can you do me next? I've always wanted to be Internet diagnosed by an Internet psychologist.

Yeah, that was silly of me. I've edited it away.

Edit: Also, it seems there were things I didn't know, and this was off topic, my bad.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Nov 27, 2014

Congratulations! You Won.
Mar 21, 2007

THE FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN

PoptartsNinja posted:

I sent you a message from my email to the same account you used for the mech contests a while back, with my username here in the title. I can send it again, or to another email if you want.

Honestly, I'll probably just buy plat soon anyways.

Kilty Monroe
Dec 27, 2006

Upon the frozen fields of arctic Strana Mechty, the Ghost Dads lie in wait, preparing to ambush their prey with their zippin' and zoppin' and ziggy-zoop-boppin'.
Speaking of the pilot roster, when was it last updated? I've posted a few times trying to sign up and I still don't see my name on the list.

edit: vvvv sorry, I guess I missed it

Kilty Monroe fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Dec 16, 2014

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Like I said the last time you asked: I've got you. Relax.

This is a busy time of year for me, so please bear with me for the time-being.

Winter update is coming.

Edit: This is just not my week for updates. My alternate suffered a malware attack so the machine they've taken over is getting diplomatic immunity until they can get that sorted out.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Nov 30, 2014

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib
No worries the teasers will keep us warm and comfy during winter the wait. Oh wait. WE'RE DOOMED.

Just kidding, take your time. There are more important things than this thread out there. If I could just remember what those things were...

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Stop shredding the Shadow Hawk and just kill it already! That thing is an albatross around my neck and I want it dead! :argh:

Edit: Mental note, design a mission around using all of the worst `Mechs in the game.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Urbanmechs for everyone?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Nooooo don't blow off all the crits! :cry:

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

PoptartsNinja posted:

Nooooo don't blow off all the crits! :cry:

I have a feeling this update will have mixed results. Also crit chances. I probably missed (again).

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Goddamn it, guys! :argh:

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
It's a head and torso on a stick. :allears:

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib
And he can still shoot. Heck he has 4 times the firepower of a technical! The HORROR! And no Crit to the CT ammo, what a shame.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

PoptartsNinja posted:

I can't wait for the fluff for this turn! :allears:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Well, looks like it'll be time for me to move in on Blind Sal as the SH is clearly no longer an issue! It's like this is intentional. We're being utter dicks to the worst mech ever as a show of disdain :v:

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Wait, I thought if you destroyed both the left and right torsos that'd kill a mech?

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
Nope, unless he has an XL engine, in which case one side torso is enough. (Or both if it's a Clan XL.)

I just love that it has exactly 1 point of internal structure left in the center torso. :allears:

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Dolash posted:

Wait, I thought if you destroyed both the left and right torsos that'd kill a mech?

Only if the mech has an IS XL or XXL Engine, because those are bulky enough to protrude into the side torsos. Mechs with normal or Compact Fusion Engines can lose both torsos and keep going, while those with Light Fusion or Clan XL Engines can survive losing one side torso (although they automatically take two Engine hits if it happens).

Edit: Since Engine stuff is pretty important and comes up a lot I might as well elaborate with pictures and stuff. Okay, on a bog-standard mech normal fusion engines look like this:

They take up six slots in the center torso. If three of any of those six slots are successfully nailed by critical hits the Engine is destroyed and your mech rendered inoperable.

This here is a regular Inner Sphere XL Engine. It only weighs half of what a regular Engine does, but it takes up twice as many crits with three of each being placed in the side torsos. Since taking three Engine crits renders your mech dead, this makes mechs with XL Engines much more fragile since if they lose even one side torso they automatically take those hits.

The Clan version is far superior since it has fewer critslots. It can lose one of its side torsos and keep going, but it's still taking two Engine hits which means more heat per turn.

The Light Fusion Engine is what Wolf's Dragoons came up with when they started running out of Clanspec XL Engines. Unlike XL Engines it only saves 25% weight rather than 50%, but the savings are still enough to make it somewhat practical. Other than that it carries the same combat benefits of a Clan XL.

XXL Engines are what happens when scientists and engineers cheerfully throw out small things like safety mechanisms and radiation shielding in an effort to make their engines lighter. XXL Engines weigh only a third of a normal Fusion Engine, but they also take up more critslots than god, produce extra heat even when the mech isn't doing anything and double heat costs for movement.

Compact Fusion Engines are kind of the opposite of XL Engines in that they weigh more but take up less space. Compact Engines take up a mere three critslots, which frees up a lot of Center Torso space and greatly lessens the chance of you taking an Engine hit.

Scintilla fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Dec 1, 2014

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!

PoptartsNinja posted:

Shadow Hawk for OpForce MVP.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Goddamn it, how did it survive the crit phase intact?! :eng99:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

PoptartsNinja posted:

Goddamn it, how did it survive the crit phase intact?! :eng99:

Trundel posted:

Shadow Hawk for OpForce MVP.

Seconding.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
King of the Pirates: Tactical Update 12

“Say what you will about those Shadow Hawks, but they build `em tough!” Rex Skyler crowed as her holocam-man zoomed in on the blackened husk of a BattleMech. The machine’s torso had been reduced to the smoke-blackened ruin of its engine compartment. Heat shimmered from the heat-sink studded chamber but the sturdy metal man refused to fall.

“The book-makers aren’t going to be happy about that,” Rex continued, laughing like a madwoman. “I’m told the odds of a Shadow Hawk outlasting any member of the Death’s Consorts was slim, so I hope you remembered to call your bookie before this fight started. Assuming they weren’t just kicked in by Redjack’s men, anyway! This is such a great day for a battle, I think we may even strafe The Ocho’s offices on our way home!”

Movement Phase
Charger (player)
- Attempts to stand (3 base = 3): rolled 10, succeeds!

Catapult (player)
- Stands carefully (7 base - 2 careful stand = 5): rolled 8, succeeds!

Assassin (Player)
- Enters building hex 1831 (4 base + 0 light building = ): rolled 7, succeeds!
- Exits building hex 1831 (4 base + 0 light building = ): rolled 5, succeeds!
- Enters building hex 1932 (4 base + 0 light building = ): rolled 6, succeeds!

Battle Cobra
- Attempts to enter hex 1128, but has insufficient MP (needs 10, has 9)!

Clint (Player)
- Turns left to face hex 0927!
- Attempts to reverse into hex 1126, but the hex is occupied by a building!

Combat Phase
Charger (Player)
- Holds fire!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 10!

Warhammer (Player)
- Fires ER PPC at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 12, hit Left Leg (0/5 armor, 8/13 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires medium laser at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 8): rolled 8, hit Left Torso (7/13 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires medium laser at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 8): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires Inferno SRM-6 at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 8): rolled 12, 6 missiles hit! Shadow Hawk gains 12 heat!
- Gains 25 heat, sinks 34!

Catapult (Player)
- Fires SRM-4 at Dragon (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires SRM-4 at Dragon (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 7, 3 missiles hit Left Arm (15/20 armor remaining), Right Leg (15/28 armor remaining), Right Arm (8/20 armor remaining)!
- Fires SRM-4 at Dragon (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 6, 3 missiles hit Right Arm (6/20 armor remaining), Right Torso (4/22 armor remaining), Center Torso (16/28 armor remaining)!
- Fires SRM-4 at Dragon (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 10, 4 missiles hit Right Torso (2/22 armor remaining), Right Leg (13/28 armor remaining), Right Leg (11/28 armor remaining), Right Torso (0/22 armor remaining)!
- Fires SRM-4 at Dragon (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires SRM-4 at Dragon (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 actuator damage = 7): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires SRM-4 at Dragon (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 actuator damage = 7): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires SRM-4 at Dragon (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 actuator damage = 7): rolled 8, 3 missiles hit Left Torso (0/14 structure remaining (Torso destroyed! Arm blown off!)), Left Leg (12/28 armor remaining), Right Leg (9/28 armor remaining)!
- - Damage transfers to Center Torso (15/28 armor remaining)!
- Gains 31 heat, sinks 28!

Chameleon (Player)
- Fires Small Laser at Dragon (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 7): rolled 7, hit Center Torso (12/28 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at Dragon (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 7): rolled 11, hit Right Leg (6/28 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at Dragon (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 7): rolled 7, hit Center Torso (9/28 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at Dragon (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 7): rolled 2, miss!
- Gains 15 heat, sinks 15!

Hunchback (Player)
- Fires Apollo MRM-40 at Shadow Hawk (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 8): rolled 12, 40 missiles hit Right Torso (4/9 armor remaining (TAC)), Left Arm (0/9 structure remaining (damage transfers to Left Torso (6/13 structure remaining (TAC))), Left Leg (3/13 structure remaining (Crit!)), Right Torso (0/9 armor, 12/13 structure remaining (Crit!)), Center Torso (1/12 armor remaining (TAC)), Right Arm (0/5 armor, 5/9 structure remaining (Crit!)), Center Torso (0/12 armor, 14/18 structure remaining (Crit!)), Right Leg (0/5 armor, 11/13 structure remaining (Crit!))!
- Gains 14 heat, sinks 13!

Centurion (Player)
- Fires Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 4, miss!
- Gains 3 heat, sinks 12!

Blackjack (Player)
- Fires Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 8): rolled 8, Right Torso (7/13 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 8): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires 20 Machine Guns at Infantry 0926. Unit destroyed!
- Gains 14 heat, sinks 13! Overheating!

Assassin (Player)
- Fires Large Laser at Dragon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 10, Rear Center Torso (4/12 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at Dragon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 6, Rear Right Torso (3/6 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at Dragon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 5, hit Right Leg (3/28 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at Dragon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 8, Rear Center Torso (1/12 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at Dragon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at Dragon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at Dragon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 6, Rear Right Torso (0/6 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at Dragon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at Dragon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 10, Rear Center Torso (0/12 armor, 18/20 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Small Laser at Dragon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 7, Rear Right Torso (11/14 structure remaining)!
- Gains 19 heat, sinks 22!

Battle Cobra (Player)
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 3): rolled 7, hit Right Torso Torso (0/13 structure remaining)! Torso destroyed! Arm blown off!
- - Damage transfers to Center Torso (11/18 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 7, hit Left Torso (0/13 structure remaining)! Torso destroyed!
- Gains 16 heat, sinks 28!

Clint (Player)
- Fires ER PPC at “The `Mech in Hex 0729” but no such target exists!
- Fires ER PPC at Shadow Hawk (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 3): rolled 8, hit Center Torso (1/18 structure remaining Crit!)!
- Gains 16 heat, sinks 16!

King Crab
- Holds fire!
- Gains 0 heat, sinks 44!

Dragon
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 2030!
- Fires Autocannon/20 at Chameleon (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 8): rolled 9, hit Head (0/9 armor, 0/3 structure remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at Chameleon (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 8): rolled 3, miss!
- Gains 10 heat, sinks 10!

Griffin
- Holds fire!
- Gains 0 heat, sinks 22!

Awesome
- Holds fire!
- Gains 0 heat, sinks 10!

Quickdraw
- Fires Medium Laser at Centurion (6 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement = 10): rolled 11, hit Right Arm (11/16 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Centurion (6 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement = 10): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Centurion (6 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement = 10): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Centurion (6 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement = 10): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 13 heat, sinks 13!

Shadow Hawk
- Fires Autocannon/5 at Warhammer (5 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 9): rolled 10, hit Right Arm (/ armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Warhammer (5 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 11): rolled 10, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Warhammer (5 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 11): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires SRM-2 at Warhammer (5 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 11): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires SRM-2 at Warhammer (5 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 11): rolled 7, miss!
- Gains 13 heat, sinks 14!

End Phase:
Shadow Hawk
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage = 4): rolled 11, succeeds!
- Critical chance in Left Leg! No critical hits sustained!
- Through-armor critical chance in Center Torso! No critical hits sustained!
- Critical chance in Center Torso! No critical hits sustained!
- Critical chance in Right Leg! No critical hits sustained!

Dragon
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage = 4): rolled 6, succeeds!
- Critical chance in Right Torso! 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Autocannon/20 hit!

Physical Combat Phase:
Chameleon (player)
- (Hidden Skill: Auto-Avenger) Attacks Dragon with Heavy Vibrosword (3 base + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 3 attacking upper torso = 9): rolled 11, hit Head (0/9 armor, 0/3 structure remaining)!

Player Status:

Opposing Force Status:

Mission Objective:
Defeat all enemies!

Secondary Objectives:
Individual Sub-Objectives Completed (1/11)

Orders Due: Tuesday Night!

LeschNyhan
Sep 2, 2006

Absolutely ridiculous. Luchador, you better be going off the top rope on that Awesome.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

PoptartsNinja posted:

End Phase:
Shadow Hawk
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage = 4): rolled 11, succeeds!
- Through-armor critical chance in Center Torso! No critical hits sustained!
- Critical chance in Right Leg! No critical hits sustained!

ahhahahaha

also, Blind Sal rudely (wisely) retreated towards the Awesome so we'll have to take that thing out. we can basically ignore the SH and Sal.

e: wait Sal actually hit me? :laugh:

Psion fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Dec 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Wait, so the Dragon headcapped one of our guys, who vengeance-sworded the Dragon and beheaded it? Am I reading this right?

• Locked thread