Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IUG
Jul 14, 2007

TheJoker138 posted:

Is it that profitable? How has it been selling? It seems to me like they're pretty much killing the entire MAX line, with both this and Deadpool getting canned soon.

Deadpool's sales, Max especially, have been going down for a while. Deadpool Max is getting pretty unpopular:
http://www.deadpoolbugle.com/2012/01/december-2011-deadpool-sales-data.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

So I knew that Frank was going to bite the dust in Punisher Max. I also knew they were starting a new storyline with the 616 series of Punisher. However, I have to say going from Max to the main story I'm pretty disappointed with it. I really hope it picks up soon, maybe when they stop this marine storyline it will go into a more interesting storyline.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

So what's this Untold Tales of the Punisher MAX that's coming out today? I'm likely going to ignore it since it's not the same writer, and I suspect it's being pushed out by Marvel while the Punisher Max name is still hot (or lukewarm maybe).

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Space Punisher was pretty awesome. I just checked Comixology, and you can get the whole thing for $8 ($2 per issue).

• Locked thread