Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JftiLQvUqS8

Don't know if this was posted already, but I just found this match between Sami Zayn and Damien Sandow in Germany from back in May. What's interesting about it is that this match happened during that period of time where Sandow was coming out in different costumes every week, eating a pin (usually to Adam Rose) and got no mic time whatsoever. It was a nice surprise to see full-on heel Sandow again, especially in a match where both guys got to goof around a bit. (Sucks that the guy taking the video is terrible, he misses the entire ending).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010

Gavok posted:

I was talking this up in the Chikara thread, but somebody uploaded it onto YouTube, so you can watch it and stuff.

Atomicos Ridiculoso from the latest Chikara show.

The basic idea is that it's an 8-man tag where they took four tag teams and split them apart. This is most of the match, so it'll probably be taken down soon enough.

The whole thing is a pretty great comedy match, but at the very least watch the first 3 and a half minutes. It's the hardest I've laughed at a wrestling match in years.

I lost it at "HE'S GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA". Seriously, everyone watch this.

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
No idea if this was supposed to be ridiculous or not, but either way its great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yODGbbB0Nfw

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
I love the part where Barret sees Reigns a split-second before Alberto and just goes "Welp, later" and sprints off the ramp, leaving Rio to eat a superman punch.

• Locked thread