Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

wyoming posted:

That's twice now in this thread I've laughed out loud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

origami manatee posted:

That is amazing

Also,

Oh my god. Oh my God. This thread.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

I have no photoshop skill to speak of, let along .gif skill, but I keep expecting to come in here and find the Diouf thrown off balance by a Bidoof.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

Defiant Cement posted:

If any of you are feeling particularly ambitious, two words: Anthony Pettis.

Oh my God. I don't even know why this is so funny.

Also the kitties :3:

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

Lazenca posted:

I sat watching this one, knowing what was going to happen but still laughing like a maniac when it did. This thread is incredible.

Went to post this. Knowing exactly what was going to go down did not diminish it in the slightest, and that's really what separates art from the stuff that's less good than art.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

Foxy Altar Boy posted:

Imagine me snapping my fingers in front of your face three times while saying "You just got served"

Oh, and I'm not going to do it, but I really want to see someone do that one scene from 'Meet Joe Black'. Yeah, that one.

It. Never. Ends.

I wish I knew photoshop so I could learn to make .gifs in time to make this not look like crap for this thread. I'm picturing Diouf in the X-Men Arcade game running into the Blob, who then remarks that nothing moves him.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

Chainclaw posted:

For anyone's Pokemon themed edits, I provide you with a Bidiouf using Shmorky's template:

I have been waiting for this all thread long.

And holy poo poo, last bunch of posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

Johnny Aztec posted:

So, I have a domain that is currently unused. https://www.salamilove.com . Would it be cool if i did a https://www.salamilove.com/diofwhatever to host all the gifs? Creator credit on each one with links back to the thread? I just think it'd be cool to have them all in one place, as well as insurance in case anything happened to that image hosting.

I haven't made any but I would love this.