Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/Rodsterling

quote:

Found 238 Games with a value of
$3750.63 USD

Ladies and gentleman, I have a problem.

Not even making a list of "poo poo I Need to Play" in steam has helped my addiction. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
I don't have all the DLC for Borderlands, but I have the General Knoxx one (the best one) and would be up for some co-op. Hit me up on steam: black_falcon298

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Creating a separate category in Steam for a specific backlog. I start a new job next week, so this is my last week of unemployment - I'm going to try to beat as much as possible!

Edit:

All done! COD4 is in there for the multiplayer. But jesus christ I have problems.

Jefferoo fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Feb 7, 2011

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
This thread made me get Stalker:CoP working finally! Oh, the glorious joys of looting bodies and what not, all over again.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Welp, I accidentally got my Minecraft working again. gently caress.

I've been playing Dirt 2 and making progress slowly but surely, at least. It's not bad but the controls feel really weird on a 360 controller.