Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mekkanare
Sep 12, 2008
We have detected you are using ad blocking software.

Please add us to your whitelist to view this content.
I just signed up for Backloggery in an attempt to catch up on all of the bundles I've bought. What is this multitap thing? Just a friends list?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mekkanare
Sep 12, 2008

Beat Half-Life 2 Episode 2 tonight. Now I see why no Episode 3 has really been annoying people. A friend gifted me a recent indie bundle though, so one down but I got another 5 to go through.

mekkanare
Sep 12, 2008

I just "beat" Torchlight, and by beat I mean got to the end and retired a character. If I didn't have such a backlog I'd probably play it again immediately.

I also had to put Ni no Kuni for the DS on hold, as it needs the instruction book to look up the spells required in the game, and I haven't found an online reference of it. Shame, it was pretty fun.

mekkanare
Sep 12, 2008

I've been going through my collection and beating the shorter games, as well as nullifying a few of them.

Fortix- A fun game which is identical to the Atari game whose name escapes me. You are a unit who is trying to capture the map while at the same time avoiding enemies and projectiles. You do this by moving off of your already capture areas and drawing lines from the path your character makes in order to claim territory.

The Binding of Isaac- This was an entertaining one, it's essentially Zelda I's dungeon sequences with a more morbid scene. In that your mother wants to kill you. I died a bunch at first but then I got a demon power up with a charge attack and 9 lives, which made the game extremely easy.

Portal 2- A friend gifted me this a while ago and we simply beat the multiplayer maps. I finally beat the single player aspect, but by the end the gel was becoming tedious to work with.

I've been playing Dungeons of Dredmor on and off, and have accumulated nearly 90 hours of playtime since I got it last year, but I still haven't beaten it. I have no doubt I would have if I didn't use perma-death, but what's the point of a roguelike without it then?

e: Here's my tag: