Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I am a steam addict and I own about 262 games.

Of the 262:
6 have been completed or I won't pick them up again
3 are Beta's
8 are games that I play regulary

I'm not sure if that number is counting expansions etc' but it's close to 240 games unfinished. 240. I know I won't stop buying them, the sales are too good for my brain to let them pass without major regret even though I know the sales will be repeated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Arthur D Wolfe posted:

Wow. This thread must be like an oasis in the desert to you... Only the oasis is currently held by a merciless gang of slavers who tie you to the side of a camel and force you to count the hairs on its back.
I think I love buying games more than I do playing them. Except for TF2.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
drat I can't believe I missed that, Mini Golf is the bomb!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BKPR posted:

Got everything sorted out...Of my 210 games, I have not beaten 127 of them. Welp.

I don't have a mouse available at the moment, so I'm going to begin Ben There, Dan That.
That's a pretty good effort.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I've started playing Psychonaughts! I'm one hour in and I've had 7 graphical glitches already!

There was one where they turned these things that I had to swing on invisible and they made the main dude silver. It was amusing but hard.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I can't buy games any more so I guess I have to play them? Ughhhhhh. The only way I can get new games is by Trading Card profit and Steam Gifts.

Anyway, Currently Finishing: The Walking Dead. I got about halfway and put it down, I need to finish it.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Play Dishonoured. If you get bored play an episode of The Walking Dead.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

I can't buy games any more so I guess I have to play them? Ughhhhhh. The only way I can get new games is by Trading Card profit and Steam Gifts.

Anyway, Currently Finishing: The Walking Dead. I got about halfway and put it down, I need to finish it.
Up to the last chapter of the The Walking Dead.

Playing: Defender's Quest: Valley of the forgotten. Only played it for 20 minutes and it's already a keeper, bought it with Steambux :getin:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Finished: The Walking Dead but not really because 400 days comes out this week!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Beatnik-Filmstar posted:

and Defender's Quest. (drat you, trading cards.)
You'll enjoy this one!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
100% Completed The Walking Dead + 400 Days hey it's my first "perfect game".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Null: Arcadia Beat Hazard does this better in every way.