Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Don Sultan
Aug 14, 2009

I am Sea Lion, hear me rwblbwoblbwoblbwoarr!
I categorise through genre, although I'm not as specific about it as helopticor. I also have an online category, which I try to keep closed to avoid too many distractions, and a category for finished games.

The only Steam game I've got on the go at the moment is Fallout: New Vegas, but I'm trying to finish off Fallout 3 completely before I go back to it. I'm also part way through Psychonauts, but that's on GOG and not Steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Sultan
Aug 14, 2009

I just finished Psychonauts, so I can cross that off my to-do list. I even got all the collectibles, etc. I can certainly see why people didn't like the last level, with its lack of room for error.

I tried the fortune cookie feature on Backloggery, and it gave me Unreal Tournament. :v: I only really put that on there because UT3 has a semblance of story in its single player.

Hemish posted:

How you guys been doing on this sale? So far I was able to restrain myself and only make one purchase, Darksiders.

I picked up Children of the Nile and its expansion, the only Borderlands DLC I don't have, and the Magicka pack. I was intending to buy those at some point anyway, though. Honest, guv.

Don Sultan
Aug 14, 2009

ToxicFrog posted:

I was able to resist getting Fallout 3 this sale. :smug:

Because I already got New Vegas and Call of Pripyat. :negative:

I think Fallout 3 was the first game I actually ever pre-ordered (not on Steam). I hated it. Didn't stop me from getting the DLC, though. :shepface:

I think I'm going to have to be careful on the last day of the sale, there are a few games on my wishlist that have been reduced, but haven't made it to any of the one day sales.

Don Sultan
Aug 14, 2009

I managed to purchase merely the Old World Blues, Lonesome Road and Gun Runners' Arsenal DLC for Fallout: New Vegas. Too bad I've only just finished the Dead Money DLC, and before that I finally finished Fallout 3 to completion. These lengthy RPGs are such a drain on my gaming stamina, and it seems like I have so many of them.

I beat LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean on PS3, though, so scratch one for the good guys!

Don Sultan
Aug 14, 2009

Yeah, I was aware that they were connected, although I didn't know Honest Hearts wasn't at all. I'll probably still do that next, though, as my last save is right before it, and it looks like it's going to be a much brighter environment compared to Dead Money's permanent night.