Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Can we also list console games we've bought along with a bunch of steam titles and need to finish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
55 Games which comes to $916.46. And along with that I have both Humble Bundles and a small list of PS3 games to complete.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Hello, my name is Ularg, and I'm a Steamaholic. I just can't help it when I see a game I used to own on consoles that I don't play anymore, or indie games that have my interest in the slightest, I need to buy them.

Steam Calculator: 55 Games = $916.46 USD

I have a lot of games I need to finish, and because I am so close and so interested in these first two games, I'll complete them first:

Dead Space 2 (PS3)

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)

I'm in Chapter 4 in Dead Space 2, and near the end in Uncharted 2. My current roadblock is frustration when dieing in Uncharted 2.

Here is my Steam Calc: http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/leon7070

I'm having a hard time refusing to play Breach with my friends, even though it is fun I must overcome this problem. I'll stop reading the forums and play for a bit after this post.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I finally sorted out my games down to what I need to play and finish.

Click here for the full 314x627 image.

I think after my two PS3 titles I'll focus on Borderland's and Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Got Dead Space 2 completed, but during that time frame I bought the first Dead Space and now have that added to my backlog. I think I'll play some Borderlands and finish that, and I've already poured 74 hours into it, and over 100 into GTA IV without finishing the story.