Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Industrial
May 31, 2001

Everyone here wishes I would ragequit my life
Excluding multiplayer only games I have beaten 22 of my 55 games worth playing. The good news is I have some really short games on the unbeaten list like FEAR 2 and both Half Life 2 episodes. The bad new is that I am on Chapter 2 of The Witcher so I won't be starting a new game any time soon. I also deleted some older or mediocre games that I know I won't even go back and play like Quake 1, Unreal 2, and Deus Ex Invisible War.

I have technically included a few games I never beat on my "beaten" like Just Cause 2, Puzzle Quest 2, and Flatout Ultimate Carnage because they're just too repetitive to truly finish, but I feel like I've experienced basically all they have to give.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Industrial
May 31, 2001

Why do you people make categories for lovely games? Why not just uninstall them?

Industrial
May 31, 2001

RagnarokAngel posted:

Even if you uninstall stuff on steam it's still on the list, just grayed out. Steam will never let you officially remove it from the list so if you really dont want them you have to make a category that starts with like X or Z so it's at the bottom and keep it closed.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Industrial
May 31, 2001

StealthArcher posted:

What are some reccomendations before I roll the old RNG.

Dead Space and The Witcher stand out to me as the best unbeaten games on your list. Just Cause 2 is also really fun but gets very tedious.

Industrial
May 31, 2001

I successfully finished my first game from my backlog thanks to this thread! It was probably the longest game on my list too (The Witcher). Now playing Stalker: Call of Pripyat and really enjoying that as well.

Industrial
May 31, 2001

Check-in!

Finished:
The Witcher
Stalker: Call of Pripyat
Dead Space

Deleted because it sucked:
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl

Now playing:
Crysis

Industrial
May 31, 2001

Mr Right posted:

I done this too but after watching an LP a bit on here I gave it another go and it's one game that got me hooked. I never had the performance issues some people get or random CTD's mind you.

Game ran perfectly for me but after playing Call of Pripyat it just seemed incredibly annoying. I got really sick of shootouts with bandits in wide open areas with no cover, which became quicksave fests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Industrial
May 31, 2001

I am absolutely flying through my games. I have now finished basically all my AAA titles and am working on the more obscure ones.

Finished:
Amnesia
Crysis
Dead Space
Just Cause 2
King Arthur
Stalker: Call of Pripyat
The Witcher

Playing:
Gothic 3 Enhanced
Half Life 2 Episode 2