Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zarron
Sep 1, 2005
Well I got RIFT and Tomb Raider today. drat, I mean loving RIFT of all things! I have Alpha Protocol, Dungeon Siege 3, Far Cry 2, Hydrophobia: Prophecy, Kane & Lynch 2, Just Cause 2 and NFS Shift 2. (Those games are just with steam with others I need to finish. Don't get me started on what I also need to finish on 360/PS3!) And I loving thought I would have the time for a drat MMO! drat what the gently caress was I thinking. Well might as well go to the MMO thread on this game to make sure what server goons are playing in. :(

Sometimes I wish I never met you PC gaming. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zarron
Sep 1, 2005
drat it Steam! You got me again! :argh: I bought F1 2010 and Blood Money for around $13.